ESPN insider needed

judman

It's a bit premature for this kind of decision. Training camp hasn't even started yet. I call.. Bull.

I wouldn't call bull just yet. It's not really saying that Brohm will *definitely* be the starter...just that he might.

Solid reporting, I know. It's more like "slow summer reporting", as others have said.

Your best bet is to ignore these accounts and wait until the first pre-season game to see what the story really is.

Darth I usually agree with most of your posts, but I'm not getting the hating on Edwards. We have seen him do it, he looked great and was putting up Pro Bowl numbers at the start of 2008. Guy got a concussion and hasn't been the same. The coaching got disturbing, ie Van Pelt brought in to call plays a week before the season. I think somewhere in Edwards is an NFL QB, and I think Gailey may be able to get it out.

Buffalo didn't beat a single team above a .500 record in 2008. Trent put up some numbers against the worst of that group to start the season. Trent has yet to beat a 3 - 4 defense in the last 2 years. Trent can't/won't throw the ball deep effectively. If you're going to start making excuses lets bring back JP!!! JP's went through even more crap than Trent. At least JP had some athleticism and occasionally you would see a bomb deep.

And you wonder why the hate? Come on man!

This story is the very reason one should not bother paying for INsider

I definitely agree that just paying for INsider would be a waste. I found a deal on slickdeals.net to get ESPN the Magazine for $4 for the entire year from discountmags.com. All ESPN Magazine subscribers get free INsider, so basically I paid $4 to get a decent magazine every month and have INsider access. It's been worth it so far for me :flirt: