Live stream from Bonnaroo

The Poojer

Regina Spektor also should kick serious butt!

Awesome, thanks a lot for the link! The Avett Brothers did sound good. The John Butler Trio is up next and they are very good as well. Dave Matthews Band at 9 tonight. <_<

John Butler is putting on a killer set!!!! damn!!! the avetts were pretty awesome too...that cello really adds depth to rock music....

Great link man! Love John Butler Trio and Ween, Rise Against, and DMB tonight!

Amen, and I know there a number of others here that will agree with you...myself included...hell i head out on weekend afternoons looking for any live music to just sit around and listen to....

Nothing can quite compare to live music. One of my true passions <_<

Amen, and I know there a number of others here that will agree with you...myself included...hell i head out on weekend afternoons looking for any live music to just sit around and listen to....

NICE! Thanks for the link....got the laptop playing thru the surround system....awesome.

I'm not a huge fan of Regina Spektor (spelling is probably so off) but listening to her live is fantastic. Listening to live music really makes you appreciate them as artists.

don't think i have heard zac brown yet....just read up on him on wikipedia, not usually a country music fan, but i am expecting them to be more a DBT style act then a country act....looking forward to seeing them

Can't wait for Zac Brown Band at 7:30 then Dave and 10. Lovin this live feed!

holy crap do they transition bands quickly....i bet it wasnt 10 minutes between JBT ending and Regina coming out and starting....

They played on different stages ....

Even in your advanced age, you can probably handle it if you can manage 90 degrees & 90 humidity. Water is a good friend on that weekend.