Once again the dance of frustration begins

Am I missing something the email I got said individual game presale for season ticket holders is June 4th and 5th.

Maybe it's by seniority/ticket level. I know club seat holders started yesterday. Mine started today - highest level non-club seat, 20+ yrs seniority

Maybe it's by seniority/ticket level. I know club seat holders started yesterday. Mine started today - highest level non-club seat, 20+ yrs seniority

Got mine and they are in the lower bowl. Never had that happen before. It was a cluster but worth the effort. :)

Sounds logical as I have zero seniority. Not too worried about it, I can wait until tomorrow.

QUOTE (Fred D J @ Jun 3 2010, 10:28 AM) *

Am I missing something the email I got said individual game presale for season ticket holders is June 4th and 5th.

I got the same email!

In fact, I am now in my account and there is no option for me to buy single games....Do some people get to do it Thursday and some Friday?

In fact, I am now in my account and there is no option for me to buy single games....Do some people get to do it Thursday and some Friday?

Might have something to do with seniority, looks like you and I are tomorrow.

QUOTE (Fred D J @ Jun 3 2010, 10:28 AM) *

Last year they clearly defined when each seniority year could buy tickets via one consistent mailing. This year it wasn't mentioned that a staggered date system would be used, but I wouldn't read too much into that because there has NEVER been consistency in the process.

Regarding the lack of ability to buy individual games it COULD be a seniority issue but starting this year they also will not allow you to buy extras if you are not paid up in full or "officially" (per a notation in your account and based on a hard copy acceptance vs emailed or phone verified) on their 6 month payment plan.

I was paid up to date with no notation, called them yesterday to explain and after a 5 minute wait for a ruling was told that I would be allowed to buy tickets. When I finally got to the site today the payment was credited (ie 4 of the 6 payments were paid) but it said I still owed the 5/27 payment and there was no option to buy tickets. When I called to try to get it corrected they took my order with no questions before I even had a chance to plead my case. BTW I've got 20 years seniority and a pretty certificate to prove it.

Good Luck!

I understand a lot of people are trying to log on at once but it's hardly catching the Bills by surprise. You'd think they would plan for this.

PTR

Well, there's a decision to be made. You see it a lot in IT. Do you make a huge expenditure to accommodate a short term increase or do you take the hit is customer satisfaction?