Google not using Windows anymore?

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/02/microso...ndows-calls-it/

I'm doing that American thing and starting to root for Microsoft,. Once the star, then dragged through the mud for a decade and now the underdog. Google and Apple are nearing their Zeniths.

It will be interesting to see who emerges a the top dog in a decade. I love my Macs and iPhone but I'm happy to adopt any PC or phone that gets me what I want. Loyalty in high tech is a "What have you done for me today" game. Google and Apple are on top but that will change.

Also you can say what you want about Bill Gates the pirate but the world has never seen anyone like Bill Gates the philanthropist. He's redefining what it means to to set up a philanthropic enterprise.

I'm doing that American thing and starting to root for Microsoft,. Once the star, then dragged through the mud for a decade and now the underdog. Google and Apple are nearing their Zeniths.

It will be interesting to see who emerges a the top dog in a decade. I love my Macs and iPhone but I'm happy to adopt any PC or phone that gets me what I want. Loyalty in high tech is a "What have you done for me today" game. Google and Apple are on top but that will change.

Also you can say what you want about Bill Gates the pirate but the world has never seen anyone like Bill Gates the philanthropist. He's redefining what it means to to set up a philanthropic enterprise.

Yeah, but he's doing all that philanthropy to avoid paying taxes. <_<

Sarcasm dude. My point is you know there are anti-"rich" people out there that are saying that.

I was one-upping your sarcasm with my financial statements line. It was a shout-out to conner's bitching about how (Exxon?) won't share its financial statements because it's hiding something.

I was one-upping your sarcasm with my financial statements line. It was a shout-out to conner's bitching about how (Exxon?) won't share its financial statements because it's hiding something.

Not anymore. Imagine how many 1099's Exxon will be issuing in 2012 in compliance with the health care bill.

Say what you will (not YOU, you....the JQP you) about Bill Gates, but if I remember correctly, he took MSDOS and the worlds crappiest ever ripoff of the Apple graphic OS and redefined "empire." That is good old capitalism at it's absolute best.