Per PFT, Lendale White to be released

Yawn?

Wondering why Seattle recently traded for and then cut a player is a very good question. Wondering whether this puts Lynch back into the mix is also a valid question.

Sorry but I guess we will have to agree to disagree here. I could not care any less why a fat slow 2nd tier NFC running back got cut. It was a dumb trade to begin with. White has been nothing but a disappointment since entering the league. But that's just me. I also can't stomach the

inevitable thread of why the bills should sign him. (see Flozell Adams)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I guess we will have to agree to disagree here. I could not care any less why a fat slow 2nd tier NFC running back got cut. It was a dumb trade to begin with. White has been nothing but a disappointment since entering the league. But that's just me. I also can't stomach the

inevitable thread of why the bills should sign him. (see Flozell Adams)

We could feed him some cheeseburgers, get him back up around 240 and use him at the goal line, then trade Lynch to the team that cut him for a pick we can then turn around and trade for a LT. Then we'll have a lightning quick little back, a big fat power back, and an all around every down back. And an LT to boot.

I like Forsett but i disagree with that

Better vision, hits the hole about ten times faster, cuts back better, faster, better hands.

Lynch has more "power," but I would argue that Forsett breaks more tackles, as he has a better combo of power and "slipperiness" than Lynch.

Seattle did not spend a fourth and sixth round pick on White and Vickerson, lets get that straight. They flip flopped their fourth and sixth round picks for the Titans fourth and sixth round picks plus White and Vickerson so the trade wasnt anywhere near as meaningful as most here are making it out to be

it was widely reported Seattle was interested in trading for Lynch during the draft and it was recently reported they offered a 3rd round pick for him so why exactly is it hard to think Seattle would look at him?

Merely a guess fueled by the cutting of Lendale - if it is so that they saw a suspension looming.

Personally, I'm in favor of keeping Lynch. They have to see if Spiller is going to be the real deal, ready to carry some of the load in the coming season. Also, training camp injuries happen around the league. If could happen to Jackson, Spiller or Lynch. And as many mention, some other team might suddenly get hungry for a rb.

BUF seems bent on implementing a number of changes. I'm inclined not to add the current rb situation to that. Lynch doesn't seem to be helping much - but eh, a 24 year-old with a lot of jingle in the pocket. That combo can and does make folks be a jerk at times.

Seattle really needs a RB now. I would not be surprised to see them up their offer for Marshawn. Buddy is holding out for a 2nd rounder, and Seattle might have to cave.

A 3rd round in this draft == 2nd round in next years.

How will this make the Bills look better ? Lynch is not going anywhere. He needs to understand his role and shut his mouth and play to a new contract and a new team next year.

The biggest worry for me between Jackson and Lynch was the # of TDs Lynch scored.