OTA Day 2

BYGD1

Lots of young folks in a pro camp. Your are not only forging young players...you are also forging very young men into adulthood.

2 songs to play for them...daily:

then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx59fmP7jYE&feature=fvsr

The job is to build a team. 53 that play as one.

Thank you for the departure from more mind-numbing, pedestrian discussion.

As to the Tennessee Ernie Ford video, I love that song but this comment afterwards was hilarious:

"Great song and a great singer. Although somehow it seems a little incongruous, a song about back-breaking labour being sung by a guy who looks like he would be more at home sipping martinis while smooth talking Miss Sweden 1955."

Thank you for the departure from more mind-numbing, pedestrian discussion.

As to the Tennessee Ernie Ford video, I love that song but this comment afterwards was hilarious:

"Great song and a great singer. Although somehow it seems a little incongruous, a song about back-breaking labour being sung by a guy who looks like he would be more at home sipping martinis while smooth talking Miss Sweden 1955."

It takes a hard, hard soul indeed, to take a shot at such a fine human being as TEF! Oh well - times have changed, and the new 3 r's are in force - reject, ridicule, repeat... 0:)

I'll add another YouTube thingee, contemporary for today's NFL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ts4M3irWM...feature=related

Chris Brown, of BB.com, almost gave me a heart attack. His latest blog entry is titled "Saints RFA OT Brown a spectator". For a second I thought he meant that Brown was a spectator at OUR practice, meaning he was in town for a visit.

Alas, it is in regards to him sitting out the Saints OTA.

Just because he has a David Niven mustache one should not make assumptions about his toughness. 0:)

It takes a hard, hard soul indeed, to take a shot at such a fine human being as TEF! Oh well - times have changed, and the new 3 r's are in force - reject, ridicule, repeat... :beer:

I'll add another YouTube thingee, contemporary for today's NFL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ts4M3irWM...feature=related

I was gonna put up some Johnny Cash but had to run out.

I was thinking more like Boy Named Sue "Kicking and a gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer" or Tennessee Stud "I whipped her brother and I whipped her pa."

Just because he has a David Niven mustache one should not make assumptions about his toughness. 0:)

Indubitably. :w00t:

The prettiest pass play of the day was turned in by Ryan Fitzpatrick and Shawn Nelson as they hooked up for a well executed pass down the seam for a 30-yard gain. Fitzpatrick split double coverage to hit Nelson in stride on the play.

0:)

Wait...so our TEs can run down the middle of the field? Since when!?