Trent Edwards calls Jim Kelly Naive

Guest dog14787

Just an observation on my part and I realize its just practice, but it seems to me TE is making an effort to stretch the field when ever possible. TE also seems to be communicating well with the players and getting a positive response in return.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince Lombardi would have struggled with that roster but Jauron was bad/

The only reason I am defending Jauron is because he is being unjustly ripped. I don't think he is a great head coach, but he isn't the reason we were losing. Evaluating what the coaching staff did over three years, I think they were one of the few strengths we had. We had Dallas beat on Monday night, because players were in position to get five turnovers- the players threw the game away. We had Denver beat at home 2-3 years ago, based on guys properly playing assignments (Cutler completed a ridiculous pass on 3rd and forever to beat us).

Coaching has never been a glaring weakness during the past decade. Fans like to simplify things, so they will be easy to fix. It will be awhile before the new group is good. Fans will have to be patient.

Just an observation on my part and I realize its just practice, but it seems to me TE is making an effort to stretch the field when ever possible. TE also seems to be communicating well with the players and getting a positive response in return.

Wait until he's wearing a helmet and pads....he'll be checking down and getting his bell rung constantly...cant teach an old dog new tricks.