This kicks ass!

LA without power is a 3rd world country in less than 72 hours.

Depends on when they turn it off. 10:00pm on a Saturday night, I give it 72 minutes.

After the Rodney King verdicts that place was a zoo that same night. I had to spend the night in the Hilton Hotel where I was working and I only lived three blocks away.

You really have to appreciate the size of Arizona's gumption. They don't seem to give a living crap what anyone thinks of it's law, and the city of LA is so freaking stupid that they couldn't WAIT to boycott Arizona without first realizing where they get a third of their power. Is it any wonder this city is one of the most embarrasingly managed of all cities? They're overtaxed, underfunded, full of crime, but have plenty of time to take a position on another state.

Dolts.

You really have to appreciate the size of Arizona's gumption. They don't seem to give a living crap what anyone thinks of it's law, and the city of LA is so freaking stupid that they couldn't WAIT to boycott Arizona without first realizing where they get a third of their power. Is it any wonder this city is one of the most embarrasingly managed of all cities? They're overtaxed, underfunded, full of crime, but have plenty of time to take a position on another state.

Dolts.

That Tony Villar is one hell of a leader!