Bills Will Surprise

Owen

After looking over the potential roster I feel the Bills will surprise us by putting a pretty good team on the field...

They still have lots of question marks... I feel the Bills are still weak at both tackle positions... One of the QBs needs to step up. Another player besides Evans needs to step up and the TE position needs to be more productive. Over all I see a better offense because of the coaching changes and with Nix doing a better job then those picking before him.

Even though the defense is changing to a 3/4 style I believe they now have the players who can play it up front (7)..

The new defensive coordinator looks solid and capable....

The Bills will surprise us and not finish as badly as some in the media predict.

However... We will still not make the playoffs in my opionion....... But they will put a exciting product on the field and not be out played....... Bills need more talent at certain positions and that will come with time..... :doh:

I have been nothing but surprised by the Bills in the off season.

Why should it not carry into the regular season.

Buddy Nix..surprise

Chan Gailey..surprise and shock

CJ Spiller... surprise

No QB in the off season..surprise.

No LT in the off season...surprise.

I hope the surprises from here on end are pleasant.

I think we can bank on more surprises.

I have been nothing but surprised by the Bills in the off season.

Why should it not carry into the regular season.

Buddy Nix..surprise

Chan Gailey..surprise and shock

CJ Spiller... surprise

No QB in the off season..surprise.

No LT in the off season...surprise.

I hope the surprises from here on end are pleasant.

I think we can bank on more surprises.

pathetically clueless - i am so glad you have nothing to do with building my beloved bills team into a professional, respectable, and competitive football team again.

and here are my reasons why:

1. Buddy Nix..surprise - a very good to great football move

2. Chan Gailey..surprise and shock - a gifted offensive minded coach that brings the best out of his qb's

3. CJ Spiller... surprise - a brilliant move to grab the best player available and who btw was the most exciting player last year because he has the ability to score a td every time he touches the ball

4. No QB in the off season..surprise. - no surprise to me . . . see the second reason above

5, No LT in the off season...surprise. - again no surprise as they probably will bring someone in before camp

no need to panic or spew negative garbage when there hasn't even been an entire team ota yet - really

pathetically clueless - i am so glad you have nothing to do with building my beloved bills team into a professional, respectable, and competitive football team again.

2. Chan Gailey..surprise and shock - a gifted offensive minded coach that brings the best out of his qb's

3. CJ Spiller... surprise - a brilliant move to grab the best player available and who btw was the most exciting player last year because he has the ability to score a td every time he touches the ball

4. No QB in the off season..surprise. - no surprise to me . . . see the second reason above

5, No LT in the off season...surprise. - again no surprise as they probably will bring someone in before camp

no need to panic or spew negative garbage when there hasn't even been an entire team ota yet - really

You sound like the consummate yes man.

I made no mention of negativity in the surprises mentioned. Being surprised and being pissed are two totally different things. The only negativity was from your response.

Read the lines as written as opposed to reading in between them.

You can't tell me that most fans weren't surprised by the Chan Gailey appointment.

I agree with your assesment of Spiller.. great pick.

At the end of last season I as well as most fans expected to see changes in our QB's and line.

Nothing negative just fact.

As an FYI I won't judge until I see the final product on the field. I am optimistic.

You're so busy defending every Bills move that you can't tell a negative post from a positive or neutral one!

Let me ask you this official TBD police officer, is it okay if someone doesn't like what the Bills are doing? How about if someone takes a "wait and see" approach?

If you're so convinced that the Bills are splitting the football atom with their offseason moves then why would you have to attack the "clueless" posters so virulently? Shouldn't your confidence in these "brilliant" moves be enough to hold your venom back? Sounds like some insecurity to me...but who could blame you.