Which player has the best chance of making the team

I'm not sure that this thread makes any sense. There are no players, groups of players or positions noted. Sorry, I tried to find a bright spot, but this is not a good thread.

Ryan Fitzpatrick-the only one of the 4 QBs guaranteed to be here in September.

Now anyone who doesn't think so-explain how the guy was involved in 5 of the team's 6 wins if he sucks even 1/10th as badly as you claim. He's the most valuable QB on the team.

I"m going to make a prediction , if Marshawn gives the Bills the slightest bit of a hard time & Joquie Bell has a mini camp that shows Chan & company the talent he showed in college + upside to be an NFL player Marshawn will be traded (preferred) or cut and the Bills as stated in one of the articles i read will have the 2 of the most productive college backs in (i think the article said) history . Jackson , Spiller & Bell we could have something here ???

I"m going to make a prediction , if Marshawn gives the Bills the slightest bit of a hard time & Joquie Bell has a mini camp that shows Chan & company the talent he showed in college + upside to be an NFL player Marshawn will be traded (preferred) or cut and the Bills as stated in one of the articles i read will have the 2 of the most productive college backs in (i think the article said) history being Spiller & Bell. HMMM Jackson ,Spiller & Bell we could have something here ???