"Brohm under a microscope"

John, does that bother you that the picture of Tim Graham they superimpose almost into the body of the article might give the casual reader the impression that Tim wrote the article? It would bother me.....

it is kind of annoying they put Tim's picture up there though..

I'm wondering if it's something automatic, since it's an AFC East team, the server/web software automatically throws up a link to Tims blog.

John, does that bother you that the picture of Tim Graham they superimpose almost into the body of the article might give the casual reader the impression that Tim wrote the article? It would bother me.....

it doesn't bother me at all how ESPN or any other website presents the story, just so long as the AP is properly credited.

what is a pet peeve of mine is when posters note a "Rotoworld tidbit" that's actually citing a Buffalo News article, or in this instance an AP story referred to as an "ESPN report."

i realize in the big picture most readers don't refer to the bylines or credit lines, and simply say: "I read it on ESPN," or "I read in the local paper."

to me, and every other self-respecting journalist out there, it does matter because we do like getting recognized for our work.

that's all. and thanks to the OP for changing the thread title.

jw

Good read.

JW,

After the draft, Gailey hinted that all Qb's on the roster, including Levi Brown, would have a chance to earn the starting job. Now, obviously if Brown earns the starting job out of camp, it's probably more of a statement about our current Qbs.

While I don't really want Brown to earn the starting job, I do want him on the active roster. If they are as high on him as they say, then it makes sense to keep him as the #3, instead of risking him being signed elsewhere by practice squading him.

Do you see the competition between Fitz/Edwards/Brohm as not only 3 guys trying to be the starter, but also 3 guys battling for 2 roster spots, or is Brown destined to be on the practice squad in your opinion?