Brohm

I read the article in the Buffalo News, I must have missed the ad lib's per Rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

"There's not a first or a third right now," Gailey said. "We're going to go to camp with it being an open deal. To me anybody has a chance to win the job. It's not just lip service." Brian Brohm threw a slew of interceptions at Friday's practice, but he's the only "veteran" QB currently in camp, giving him something of a head start. The Bills' passing game is going to stink this year.

I read the article in the Buffalo News, I must have missed the ad lib's per Rotoworld:

"There's not a first or a third right now," Gailey said. "We're going to go to camp with it being an open deal. To me anybody has a chance to win the job. It's not just lip service." Brian Brohm threw a slew of interceptions at Friday's practice, but he's the only "veteran" QB currently in camp, giving him something of a head start. The Bills' passing game is going to stink this year.

I'd like to know what a "slew" of int's is. I can't find any reporting on how many he threw.

LOL...read the report from camp, it actually spoke positively on Brohm...here is a clip...the only INTs they reference were 2 by McKelvin, one was what sounded like an outstanding play by McKelvin and the other a mis timed play...

At quarterback Brohm was accurate for the most part and threw mostly short to intermediate range passes. Brown tried to stretch the field more and throws a nice looking long ball. His arm looked lively in the first practice session.

McKelvin had two off Brian Brohm. The first was a short pass near the middle of the field, but McKelvin reached around and underneath Marcus Easley to come up with the INT. Later in practice McKelvin made his second interception as the timing appeared off between Brohm and Felton Huggins on a pass play down the near sideline.

Apparently Gailey spends the entire practice behind Brohm. From the clips, he looks fluid in his throwing motion. there was one where he took the snap stared down the center of the field then threw a strike to a darting CJ Spiller down the left sideline. and a few where he threw 55 yard bombs for completions according to reports and the video.

Got to expect that it will take time to develop timing with the receivers; so ints and missed timing patterns/throws are to be expected.

Also Stevie Johnson said “It’s good to get a feel with Brian because we didn’t have too many reps together last year, but we’ll have a lot this year I know that,” said Johnson. “We’re out here just trying to get a feel for each other. It might not look all good now, but it will in the end.” from Chris Brown's report re this morning.

also, he's put on 10 pounds through strength training in the offseason - up to 230. He came to start