Pearl Jam

TPS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a bunch of "I can't believe they played that" songs. I'm guessing you're talking about Crown of Thorns? The whole night seemed like it was a bit off of their usual set list. Release to open. Push Me Pull Me (yeah, never even considered that as an option). Soldier of Love instead of Last Kiss (thank god). Undone isntead of Down. I loved every second of it. In My Tree and Smile are two songs that I could gladly listen to at every show.

And my seats were as good as I expected.

No Corduroy again? I might be glad I didn't make it to the Buffalo or Boston.

Corduroy, Animal, Wishlist and Crazy Mary are all on my "musts" for a show.

There were a bunch of "I can't believe they played that" songs. I'm guessing you're talking about Crown of Thorns? The whole night seemed like it was a bit off of their usual set list. Release to open. Push Me Pull Me (yeah, never even considered that as an option). Soldier of Love instead of Last Kiss (thank god). Undone isntead of Down. I loved every second of it. In My Tree and Smile are two songs that I could gladly listen to at every show.

And my seats were as good as I expected.

I was in a elevator with two pissed off security guys last night. They were complaining the show went an hour longer then was allowed and they don't get OT... I thanked them for their service.

What a great night. I can't wait to get the boot..

No Corduroy again? I might be glad I didn't make it to the Buffalo or Boston.

Corduroy, Animal, Wishlist and Crazy Mary are all on my "musts" for a show.

You must leave most shows disappointed then because they don't play Crazy Mary all that often. But yeah, it's amazing and I'm glad I saw it at the 2003 Buffalo show. I get the feeling that Reign O're Me has replaced that one a bit in shows now. Both are songs where Boom gets to throw it all out there on the organ.

The one thing that I can't figure out at all is that this was my 5th show and I still have never seen Daughter live. I was looking around on the website earlier and it is the 6th most played song of all time for the band (tied with Corduroy). The next closest song on that list that I've never heard came in at around 21st. I have now seen them play Bee Girl twice, but never Daughter. Figure that one out.

Oh, and I think that was the first time I went to a show where they didn't play Corduroy. I kind of view that song and RVM in the same light, so at least I got one of them.