Is Jerry Sullivan on vacation?

Nervous Guy

Actually JS has been dead on moreso than not this season. I know the homers here don't want to hear that though, but it's true.

Maybe the guy can see the team as it really is, good and bad, without the rose colored glasses?

139253[/snapback]

No problem, call it as you see it Jerry. So, when they win 5 of their last 7, keep calling it as you see it. Can't hear you?

If you want to see a real gem, go check out Weiler's column.

http://bills.scout.com/2/324039.html

He refuses to back down, though he at least can't entirely ignore Willis' performance now.  Somehow the aggregate of C+ for QB, B+ for RB and O line and A for WR and TE results in an A for Offense. :lol:

139283[/snapback]

It's very revealing that Weiler's comments about negative aspects of the team run far longer than his positive ones. Also, his continual use of the nicknames "Humpty" and "Commander Tom" severly erode any claim he hopes to make as an "impartial" observer of the Bills.

He writes as though he has an ax to grind against this organization - does he think it doesn't show?

No problem, call it as you see it Jerry.  So, when they win 5 of their last 7, keep calling it as you see it.  Can't hear you?

139805[/snapback]

Well I am not JS but I can say the man has been more right than not this year.

JS' credibility, like that of many posters here, is lessened greatly when he fails to discuss the positives as adamantly as he discusses the negatives.

Sadly, JS and TSW posters have learned that negativity sells papers and it makes for long threads.

139837[/snapback]

When your team is 22-37 over the past 3+ years,

there will be more negatives than positives to discuss. :lol:

Not at all.

139859[/snapback]

For example, ICE doesn't necessarily agree with him now...After all, Jerry Sullivan is applauding MM for being a good coach, thinks the Bills are a better than average team (when he thought earlier in the season that they'd struggle to be average) even going so far as saying they are playing like a contender, and that Bledsoe's play since the NE game has been inspirational.

I love watching everything reverse itself.

d-wag says...

was he right when he called willis a "ill-concieved draft pick" earlier this year?

Darin says...

He was also right when he wanted Mark Brunell to take over for Bledsoe.  :doh:

d-wag says...

or maybe ice thinks he was right when he called evans a bust earlier this year.........

ICE says...

Because he has been 100% correct.

Darin you didnt save any of those replies by any chance did you? Honestly I'd love to see what level his bullsh*t reaches when he is actually being attacked...

139819[/snapback]

I actually posted them on the board, so I deleted them. The board has Rosened and been reinvented since, so they're probably gone forever.

Guy definately feels inadequate.