We'll beat you

DolphinsJohn

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our last win of the season is coming this week.

3-13.

138904[/snapback]

funniest thing i have hear this season. You're team is the joke of the league. You're soooo bad, that you guys couldnt even figure out how to get the #1 pick overall. How's it feel to be the laughing stock of the league, AND get the 2nd pick? Wow.... get lost, loser.

suddenly I know how the pats fans feal when other teams come to their board saying the will win.

138913[/snapback]

Weird feeling, huh? We haven't been the hunted for awhile. Pretty obvious how far the Fish have fallen.

To the parents of the clown who started the thread: this is what happens when you do a drug named after a part of your own ass while you are carrying a child. Shame on you.

I live in south Florida and the media down here is "ripping" the Dolphins for winning this past week and "blowing the first pick in the draft." After growing up within driving distance of Buffalo; living down here for three years makes me want to vomit. Such fair weather (literally) nonsense everywhere. What a year for those buffoons:

hire marino...he quits

"promote" rick spielman...he trades a second round pick for (drumroll) AJ Feeley

trade for david boston...season ending injury (OK not really their fault)

chidi ahanatou....he quit too.

offensive coordinator quit in training camp after first OC (Norv Turner) bolted for the raiders.

oh yeah...and there was that running back incident....he gives a speech at minicamp regarding committment....then he smokes himself off the team and proceeds to watch his team quit (see above).

speaking of quitting, there was that Monday night debacle where they literally quit on the field; afterwhich their coach stated he would never give up on his "guys"... and proceeded to QUIT 48 hours later.

We hate Miami and if we needed anymore motivation....Willis is going Home to show 'em how it's done. :lol:

To the  parents of the clown who started the thread:  this is what happens when you do a drug named after a part of your own ass while you are carrying a child.  Shame on you.

138921[/snapback]

I had to think about that for a minute.........that's hilarious

You know, have you ever thought of trying to get a column or something? Your creative wit is appreciated, but arguably being wasted on a board such as this.

I had to think about that for a minute.........that's hilarious

You know, have you ever thought of trying to get a column or something? Your creative wit is appreciated, but arguably being wasted on a board such as this.

138960[/snapback]

Maybe my blog (if I ever write anything in it) will get noticed.

Seriously, I used to write columns for a couple of pretty well known hockey websites. Let's just say I had numerous "creative differences" with the management.

Apparently they didn't like being told to :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: off pretty much every week. I liked it even less when they took away my right to post what I wanted without editorial approval.

The corresponding reader backlash after my column wasn't renewed was pretty humorous. :lol: