NYC Car Bomb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's EXACTLY what I told a radio DJ. He starting spewing a bunch of Beck/Ventura facts to me trying to "prove" that there is a conspiracy. I said "look, the evidence shows plenty of things that could be construed as them wanting to have control over EVER DAMN THING. But they aren't smart enough to pull it off, and even if they were they are not strong enough to kick my azz and that means they can't truly control me." heheehehe

Ooh look. An internet tough guy. And an Irishman at that.

After the free agents, trades and draft the J-E-T-S had I figured I come around again to make some Bills fans cry. It seemed easy. I like easy stuff. When I got here I found you. Even easier.

You think the hierarchical structures in high places can't handle a guy like you? They do it every day for breakfast. You better be careful if you know what's good for you. You ever been to Jersey? Philly? Queens?

Didn't think so.

P.S. Nice muscles. You lift? Not that it'll do you any good.

P.S.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

Ooh look. An internet tough guy. And an Irishman at that.

After the free agents, trades and draft the J-E-T-S had I figured I come around again to make some Bills fans cry. It seemed easy. I like easy stuff. When I got here I found you. Even easier.

You think the hierarchical structures in high places can't handle a guy like you? They do it every day for breakfast. You better be careful if you know what's good for you. You ever been to Jersey? Philly? Queens?

Didn't think so.

P.S. Nice muscles. You lift? Not that it'll do you any good.

P.S.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

Internet tough guy? Right. I've been to Jersey, for like a week. What's your point? I'm not scared of Queens but it is not a place I have lived or hang out. I've never been to Philly but I'm lookin for Carcillo to knock out a Bruin or two in the series.

So I better be careful if I know what's good for me huh? Alright I'll at least pretend to be scared. Like I will pretend the Jets have a shot at winning anything this year after letting go of thier workhorse in the backfield :rolleyes:

Yeah I lift off and on, and it does plenty of good. I get JETS fans drooling over them don't I?

No I don't think the Oligarchy can "handle" me. I am not really challenging them on any level, so they don't really have to do they? I'm going to do my thing in my town and it's not such a big deal that even if there was "big brother the almighty" floating around, what the hell would they care about a two bit dude like me? Be careful? Please, you're a joker.

Internet tough guy? Right. I've been to Jersey, for like a week. What's your point? I'm not scared of Queens but it is not a place I have lived or hang out. I've never been to Philly but I'm lookin for Carcillo to knock out a Bruin or two in the series.

So I better be careful if I know what's good for me huh? Alright I'll at least pretend to be scared. Like I will pretend the Jets have a shot at winning anything this year after letting go of thier workhorse in the backfield :rolleyes:

Yeah I lift off and on, and it does plenty of good. I get JETS fans drooling over them don't I?

No I don't think the Oligarchy can "handle" me. I am not really challenging them on any level, so they don't really have to do they? I'm going to do my thing in my town and it's not such a big deal that even if there was "big brother the almighty" floating around, what the hell would they care about a two bit dude like me? Be careful? Please, you're a joker.

You from Boston?

Is oligarchy some kind of fancy word for family up there? Becuause where I come from, people who like fancy things is frowned upon. Even fancy words. And I got news for you, the family don't appreciate no one getting tough with them. Two bit or no two bit. I repeat. Be careful.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

I do not look like Lou Ferrigno! Lol I'm like 230, he's like 280 or something like that. I WISH I was that big.

Stay outta da papaz don't get caught...I get it, I get it hehehehehe

Who the hell are you guy? hehehee

P.S. J E T S suck suck suck

Oh and Oligarchy, which I am sure you know, is a government that is ruled by a few people. So, yeah, it kinda is a fancy word for family heheheeheh

And my hood is ruled by Columbian and Cape Verdian families NOT Italians from Jersey Shore heheheeh...

I'm not from Boston personally, but south of Boston is where I grew up.

Oh and Oligarchy, which I am sure you know, is a government that is ruled by a few people. So, yeah, it kinda is a fancy word for family heheheeheh

And my hood is ruled by Columbian and Cape Verdian families NOT Italians from Jersey Shore heheheeh...

I'm not from Boston personally, but south of Boston is where I grew up.

Your 'hood is ruled by people from the Pacific Northwest? :rolleyes:

Ya lost me. Pacific Northwest? um no. Columbia is south man. Cape Verde is a few islands off the coast of Africa.

Columbia is a university in NYC. I'm not aware of a country with that name.