Signing A Bunch of Linebackers

yungmack

I don't think that Schobel coming back, I wish he would tell us sooner than later.

Kelsey, Ellison, Ellis, are gone IMO.

So that gives us Maybin, Poz, Mitchell, Davis as starters. The guys we drafted are to be the backups and the free agents training camp bodies.

I don't think that Schobel coming back, I wish he would tell us sooner than later.

Kelsey, Ellison, Ellis, are gone IMO.

So that gives us Maybin, Poz, Mitchell, Davis as starters. The guys we drafted are to be the backups and the free agents training camp bodies.

You've got 3 inside LBs. Only Maybin is OLB. Mitchell will play inside this year, as does Davis.

We need the guys we drafted to contribute. Thinking they're camp taclking dummies is nuts.

I think Poz and Davis are the only two guys with starting spots locked up. The other two spots, and the backups, are a crap shoot. All the better to bring a load of candidates in and let them earn it.

It will be a great day when Ellison gets cut! No more 200pd linebackers!

It sure will be a great day when he is gone, but for whatever reason he was tendered for 1.176 million (whats the likelyhood he is cut now?) We could have tendered him for a 7th round pick and $75.50 and noone would have picked him up.