Well what would you call it ? ( semi - NSFW )

Talonz

NSFW..a pole dance of note...to classical music. This kid is an athlete. Oughta audition with Cirque du Soliel.

What were you searching for when you found this..... :rolleyes:

NSFW..a pole dance of note...to classical music. This kid is an athlete. Oughta audition with Cirque du Soliel.

Wait, at one point you refused to click on Youtube links IIRC. Wow, what a difference a few years makes. Nice link btw.

:wallbash::devil::sick::wallbash:

What were you searching for when you found this..... :sick:

He googled:

Hot young chicks younger than my granddaughter pole dancing.

Last time I take Chef's google tips since I am 41. There are men knocking on my door as I type this. :angry:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :w00t:

OK I am *REALLY* liking the milk chic -

NICE mouth lady

When the topic of what to call soy milk came up, Scotto blurted out, “Soy ji---um!"

Scotto's confused co-anchor, Greg Kelly, looked on in disbelief as the banter continued during the live show.

"Rosanna!" Kelly said in a reprimanding tone.

This is not the first time a TV anchor has gotten into hot water for their salty comments.

WNYW/Channel 5 brass apologized last year after Ernie Anastos' chicken-flavored cussing during the 10 o'clock news. The popular anchorman, a colleague of Scotto's, blurted out, "Keep f- - -ing that chicken" to the shock of viewers last September.

The f-bomb mortified even his co-anchor during the Wednesday-night broadcast.

In 2008, salty-tongued Sue Simmons shouted, "What the f- - - are you doing?" during a live promo for her WNBC/Channel 4 show.

She apologized and was not punished.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/fox_anc...N#ixzz0mfUqm9u6

Publicity stunts? :rolleyes:

The female anchors face is priceless!!! :lol:

When the topic of what to call soy milk came up, Scotto blurted out, “Soy jisum!"

Scotto's confused co-anchor, Greg Kelly, looked on in disbelief as the banter continued during the live show.

"Rosanna!" Kelly said in a reprimanding tone.

This is not the first time a TV anchor has gotten into hot water for their salty comments.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/fox_anc...N#ixzz0muqmOc00

Bolded the best part