Bills Daily

BobbyC81

I read Bills Daily frequently because they have a lot of good information but have always been unimpressed with the writing. It seems like it's written by some school age kid who isn't very good at English (examples: using "there" instead of "their" and many grammar & spelling issues.

I get annoyed by posters on this forum that have to make comments about spelling and grammar mistakes about what other posters write but this is just a forum and I chalk up most of them to just typing errors. Plus, I don't consider the errors a big deal and with respect to the content of the posting.

However, Bills Daily has been around for a few years now and being a site with a link on TBD, one would expect better quailty. I usually just laugh at some of the errors even though they may be pathetic.

I believe they hit a new low today: In their Top Story section, they have "Buffalo" as "Buffalow".

Has their actual text inputting been outsourced to another country?? How the heck else can you explain a Bills site that has been around for a while to mispell Buffalo?? LOL!!!

I read Bills Daily frequently because they have a lot of good information but have always been unimpressed with the writing. It seems like it's written by some school age kid who isn't very good at English (examples: using "there" instead of "their" and many grammar & spelling issues.

I get annoyed by posters on this forum that have to make comments about spelling and grammar mistakes about what other posters write but this is just a forum and I chalk up most of them to just typing errors. Plus, I don't consider the errors a big deal and with respect to the content of the posting.

However, Bills Daily has been around for a few years now and being a site with a link on TBD, one would expect better quailty. I usually just laugh at some of the errors even though they may be pathetic.

I believe they hit a new low today: In their Top Story section, they have "Buffalo" as "Buffalow".

Has their actual text inputting been outsourced to another country?? How the heck else can you explain a Bills site that has been around for a while to mispell Buffalo?? LOL!!!

If you would like to start your own site, include "daily" in the name and follow through on that BY ACTUALLY UPDATING IT DAILY, EVEN IN THE OFFSEASON go right ahead. I'd also invite you to keep up that commitment when much of what you write you actually do before leaving for work at 4am using an HTML editor and no spell check. If you don't make any spelling mistakes we'll crown you king....

I hate it when people look at the work others do for the betterment of the Bills community and all they can do is complain. If you don't like it, offer to be the official site grammar cop, don't read it or do something better yourself, but don't come to another site and B word about it.......

If you would like to start your own site, include "daily" in the name and follow through on that BY ACTUALLY UPDATING IT DAILY, EVEN IN THE OFFSEASON go right ahead. I'd also invite you to keep up that commitment when much of what you write you actually do before leaving for work at 4am using an HTML editor and no spell check. If you don't make any spelling mistakes we'll crown you king....

I hate it when people look at the work others do for the betterment of the Bills community and all they can do is complain. If you don't like it, offer to be the official site grammar cop, don't read it or do something better yourself, but don't come to another site and B word about it.......

Yadda! yadda! Yadda!!

Whether it's 2 PM or 4 AM, Buffalo still doesn't end with a W.

I guess we know who the writer is.

I guess we know who the writer is.

Flattered, but I'd be the first to admit I haven't the time to put in on a daily basis to run a site like that for years

I'm just a guy who can appreciate the work of others without being a crybaby about it....

Flattered, but I'd be the first to admit I haven't the time to put in on a daily basis to run a site like that for years

I'm just a guy who can appreciate the work of others without being a crybaby about it....

Crybaby. If anything I was being a harsh critic.

Crybaby. If anything I was being a harsh critic.

Sorry you can't get past by occasional typo and yes I know how to spell Buffalo but obviously I made a typo.

My attitude with the site, which as Avenger points out I do mostly by myself by hand, is to get the information out to the people in a concise form so people can quickly get the latest news on the Bills. I summarize everything myself instead of just providing links so if you don't have time to read articles you can get a quick blurb and move on...

Sometimes in my haste to get things up while living my normal life of raising a family and work I do make a mistake that I don't catch. I'm sorry you can't get past that...

I do welcome an e-mail when I make a mistake at webmaster@billsdaily.com and I will correct it instead of getting flamed for providing information to fans for the past 12 years as a hobby.

BTW, I fixed the typo on the homepage.

Sorry you can't get past by occasional typo and yes I know how to spell Buffalo but obviously I made a typo.

My attitude with the site, which as Avenger points out I do mostly by myself by hand, is to get the information out to the people in a concise form so people can quickly get the latest news on the Bills. I summarize everything myself instead of just providing links so if you don't have time to read articles you can get a quick blurb and move on...

Sometimes in my haste to get things up while living my normal life of raising a family and work I do make a mistake that I don't catch. I'm sorry you can't get past that...

I do welcome an e-mail when I make a mistake at webmaster@billsdaily.com and I will correct it instead of getting flamed for providing information to fans for the past 12 years as a hobby.

In solidarity with Steve, and as protest against AVP, I say we spell Buffalo with a w for the rest of the day.

In solidarity with Steve, and as protest against AVP, I say we spell Buffalo with a w for the rest of the day.

Well said Billsdaily, AVP you are out of line. So what if there are typos I have been going to that site for 10 years or so and it rules.

I am an avid Buffalow Bills fan!!

If you don't like it, don't read it. And put your money where your mouth is, if you think you can do better, by all means, make your own site. You sound like you're taking grammar mistakes personal!

Here's a guy who takes time out of his busy life to maintain a website devoted to the Buffalo Bills and their fans. Respect that passion and commitment. It's a great site.

If you don't like it, don't read it. And put your money where your mouth is, if you think you can do better, by all means, make your own site. You sound like you're taking grammar mistakes personal!

Here's a guy who takes time out of his busy life to maintain a website devoted to the Buffalo Bills and their fans. Respect that passion and commitment. It's a great site.

I'm feeling the love! Thanks guys!

I apologize. Please see new Posting.