ESPN Thoughts on Brohm when he was drafted

DarthICE

Haven't seen this posted....

I gotta feel after Gailey on Sirius today, how they have talked since the draft and Morts report, this is Brohm's job to lose. I also feel they want Brown to grow and challenge for the position later on or take over if Brohm can't do it.

that is a Win win situation in my book.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta feel after Gailey on Sirius today, how they have talked since the draft and Morts report, this is Brohm's job to lose. I also feel they want Brown to grow and challenge for the position later on or take over if Brohm can't do it.

I doubt it.

More like a lose, win, lose ,lose, win, lose, lose, win, lose, lose, win, lose, lose, win, lose, win situation.

Your posts and 'add replys' have a high degree of optimism.

Edwards and Fitz have given everything they have had to start and Bills fans and coaches know exactly what they can do. Brohm has not had that same opportunity, at least in Buffalo, so he deserves a chance because we know the least about him. However, he better understand that the hook is going to be pretty quick.

Your posts and 'add replys' have a high degree of optimism.

Edwards and Fitz have given everything they have had to start and Bills fans and coaches know exactly what they can do. Brohm has not had that same opportunity, at least in Buffalo, so he deserves a chance because we know the least about him. However, he better understand that the hook is going to be pretty quick.

Fitz has had chances on other teams and here. Trent was given the job and had it yanked from him twice. Nix has seen all he needs to of both these clowns. It is time to give Brohm this season while developing Brown and lets see what he can do.

You are 100% correct, it is past time with Fitz and Edwards, we all know how bad they are.

Fitz has had chances on other teams and here. Trent was given the job and had it yanked from him twice. Nix has seen all he needs to of both these clowns. It is time to give Brohm this season while developing Brown and lets see what he can do.

You are 100% correct, it is past time with Fitz and Edwards, we all know how bad they are.

ICE, again you are on another QB crusade. Just give it up and observe a little bit, wait till preseason before we make any more judgements. As it stands there are 4 QB's and surely one of them won't be on the roster for week one. Until camp starts, let's just hope for development.

Besides I'm sure that there have been at least 3 threads on the same exact thing that you originally post all within the last month. So please stop recycling the same crap.

ICE, again you are on another QB crusade. Just give it up and observe a little bit, wait till preseason before we make any more judgements. As it stands there are 4 QB's and surely one of them won't be on the roster for week one. Until camp starts, let's just hope for development.

Besides I'm sure that there have been at least 3 threads on the same exact thing that you originally post all within the last month. So please stop recycling the same crap.

I got a better idea...!@#$ off. Dont' open my threads, put me on ignore so you don't have to read replies. Pretty simple thing to do since I am not going to stop posting my opinion on this or any other subject. You dont' like what I post, so stop reading them.

Amazing how the simple can't figure out the simple things.

I got a better idea...!@#$ off. Dont' open my threads, put me on ignore so you don't have to read replies. Pretty simple thing to do since I am not going to stop posting my opinion on this or any other subject. You dont' like what I post, so stop reading them.

Amazing how the simple can't figure out the simple things.

They say that the 2 statistics that are leading indicators for success, of a QBs drafted in the first 2 rounds, are if the QB prospect has atleast 65% completion ratio and atleast 25-30 starts in college. (I don't feel like tracking the quote down its from that crazy dude that over analyses stats that got hired as an exec for an MLB franchise) Brohm has both.

You can't just right the guy off because he was behind Brett Favre and Aron Rodgers. The packers didn't dress 3 QBs. Maybe they liked Matt Flynn as in game backup last year or maybe the Pack put Brohm on the practice squad so he can get more reps. Teams don't expect a mid season poach like the Bills performed to get him.

This will all play out in training camp. I don't think Gailey or Nix have a favorite going into this.

This will be a true competition throughout camp.

If Brohm is evaluated as the QB that gives the Bills the best chance at winning, there is not any money or favoritism behind the other QBs, Brohm will have earned a starting job.

Its about as simple as it gets.

Just looking at that 08 draft..McKelvin in the 1st, Hardy in the 2nd (I feel like I've barely seen the 2 play) and also Brohm in the 2nd..I mean, that draft was only two years ago...if these 3 can stay healthy and/or get the opportunity to play...they could still be big time players...

Even Maybin and Nelson from last year's draft..hopefully this coaching staff can get the most out of all of them.

:lol:

The little bit I see of him there, I have to admit I don't like. Reminds of a guy that won't last in the league long, not as a starter anyway. Like a Jon Kitna.

Looks like Brown's on deck.

you got all that from the 5 minute video? maybe you should call the bills scouting department. They could use a guy like you.

Ok, im confused...did I miss something here? Are you now a supporter of Brohm at QB after you spent all off season spouting off from you backside about bad he is and how doomed we are if he plays and bunch of other gibberish (despite admitting on more than one occassion that you knew nothing about him other than he came from a PS)? I mean all you did was sing the tune that he couldnt even beat out a 7th rounder then made up all kinds of other flaws just to continue to bash him...I mean it was the biggest broken record of the off season...

But this is now more than one post I have seen since the draft by you that alludes to being in support of Brohm now...so what did I miss?

nice find darth. are you actually warming up to Brohm? :lol: go ahead, you can admit it.

Ok, im confused...did I miss something here? Are you now a supporter of Brohm at QB after you spent all off season spouting off from you backside about bad he is and how doomed we are if he plays and bunch of other gibberish (despite admitting on more than one occassion that you knew nothing about him other than he came from a PS)? I mean all you did was sing the tune that he couldnt even beat out a 7th rounder then made up all kinds of other flaws just to continue to bash him...I mean it was the biggest broken record of the off season...

But this is now more than one post I have seen since the draft by you that alludes to being in support of Brohm now...so what did I miss?

You noticed that too huh? not that its too hard though. I tune out half the stuff he says anyways, so it took a minute to dawn on me.(sorry darth, but he is totally right here)