Philly's reporter, purely speculative, Lynch for Vick

Again, this is purely speculative, but a fun one to consider. Lynch for Vick trade, philly report calls it his trash for trash trade.

Kinda harsh, thoughts?

NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, this is purely speculative, but a fun one to consider. Lynch for Vick trade, philly report calls it his trash for trash trade.

Kinda harsh, thoughts?

Is there a link?

And I dont really know what to think of that. If the Bills trade Lynch ok.. if not ok. But Lynch is going to be unhappy most likely, so its best to get something for him. But I dont know about Vick, theres part of me that say "hell no" then theres part of me that says "hmmm ok lets give it a try." I mean at the least he brings a little excitement to our offense.

Is there a link?

And I dont really know what to think of that. If the Bills trade Lynch ok.. if not ok. But Lynch is going to be unhappy most likely, so its best to get something for him. But I dont know about Vick, theres part of me that say "hell no" then theres part of me that says "hmmm ok lets give it a try." I mean at the least he brings a little excitement to our offense.

http://dailyphiladelphian.com/2010/04/28/e...too-much-sense/

I'd love the Bills to run a wishbone version of the wildcat. Imagine Lynch in the FB position behind the QB (TBD) and Jackson & Spiller split in the backfield. Any one of the 3 could run from this formation or Jackson and Spiller could go in motion - image defenses trying to cover that - whether they respect our QB or not.

Pretty soon teams would need to play us straight up and be "honest".

I can't wait to see Chan's offensive creativity!!!!