Reciever availible!

In 2006 when Evans caught 82 receptions, Mike Furrey caught 98 passes with a less talented team!

I say we trade Evans for whatever we can get and sign Mike Furrey! We can dump Lee and his high salary!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ing-with-bears/

Mike who?? can't be that impressive! So, you'd like us to make another hole on a team that has many holes already for

some WR that caught a bunch of short Dump off passes at least 4 or 5 years ago!! What a waste of a thread! :wallbash:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike who?? can't be that impressive! So, you'd like us to make another hole on a team that has many holes already for

some WR that caught a bunch of short Dump off passes at least 4 or 5 years ago!! What a waste of a thread! :wallbash:

One other thing...Why does everyone worry about how much a player costs? It's Ralph's money to spend not your or mine..he can go right to the ceiling on spending if that's his desire..I don't care! I just want to see them get talent in here..and in that respect the Bills are shortchanged!

We can throw this in to the dumbest thread ever contest and it may come close to winning!

It's definitely in the conversation.

you know you like to or I like atleast respect everyone opinion but every now and then- this happens.

I wonder is he joking or just dumb ?

I forgot your the guy that was saying racist things to me a month ago!

HA! Are you serious...racist? I have never said anything racist on this board and am always the first to blast the ignorant ones that do get racist on this board...you pal have me confused with someone else...

PS: You are about the biggest dip S**T on this board now...does that count?

Billsfan=pain posts his draft reaction on youtube!

Straight from his moms basement!

I was glad they got rid of Josh Reed. They should cut Hardy and Parrish too. Evans is overpaid but he is okay and the only decent receiver we have.

I think BillsFan=Pain and dollarcoin have bunk beds in that basement.

Billsfan=pain < crayonz

You continue to solidify yourself as one of the top 3 worst posters on this board and I dont think you have ever started a single credible thread...

Posters like you should not have the ability to start threads...

Thanks guys! I needed a good laugh. looking like friday is going to be a good day!

How old are you? 40...eh..50 years old.. You have a wrestler in your Avatar. I bet your sitting there in Hulk Hogan dungaroos living off your 90 year old mothers SSI check.

Here is a little advice. Put the wrestling toys down and go get a job! 40 years old and still watching wrestling= virgin.

Why don't you go to yahoo personals or something? I am sure after you get done sponging off your mom you will be able to find another old lady to buy your wrestling outfits.

Hey nice video you did here! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!