Reciever availible!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2006 when Evans caught 82 receptions, Mike Furrey caught 98 passes with a less talented team!

I say we trade Evans for whatever we can get and sign Mike Furrey! We can dump Lee and his high salary!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ing-with-bears/

So a slot receiver who caught a bunch short passes (four years ago) is better than Evans? :wallbash:

Now I agree that Evans isn't worth 9 million a year on this team. But it still doesn't make sense to get rid of him for no reason.

So a slot receiver who caught a bunch short passes (four years ago) is better than Evans? :nana:

Now I agree that Evans isn't worth 9 million a year on this team. But it still doesn't make sense to get rid of him for no reason.

:wallbash:

now lets just let this thread die.

In 2006 when Evans caught 82 receptions, Mike Furrey caught 98 passes with a less talented team!

I say we trade Evans for whatever we can get and sign Mike Furrey! We can dump Lee and his high salary!

The guy plays the slot. He is no better than Josh Reed. Come on now. Lee Evans is a premier receiver. Furrey is a small receiver. Dont jump to conclusions now

The guy plays the slot. He is no better than Josh Reed. Come on now. Lee Evans is a premier receiver. Furrey is a small receiver. Dont jump to conclusions now

Furrey is taller than Evans and he had a better season than Evans had! I am not saying cut him, trade him so we can dump his salary and sign someone worth 9 million per season!

Why don't you undertsand that we could be paying a star player that money! We couls have Moss, Boldin, Fitzgerald or even Welker or Marshall! Lee Evans is robbing us blind!

Furrey is taller than Evans and he had a better season than Evans had! I am not saying cut him, trade him so we can dump his salary and sign someone worth 9 million per season!

Why don't you undertsand that we could be paying a star player that money! We couls have Moss, Boldin, Fitzgerald or even Welker or Marshall! Lee Evans is robbing us blind!

He's a 33 year old slot receiver who has amassed a total of 2,200 yards in 8 years in the league. Lee Evans literally has 5.5 times as many career touchdowns as Furrey (39-7).

Not to mention that Evans averages 5 yards per catch more than him. This idea is ridiculous, let it go.

He's a 33 year old slot receiver who has amassed a total of 2,200 yards in 8 years in the league. Lee Evans literally has 5.5 times as many career touchdowns as Furrey (39-7).

Not to mention that Evans averages 5 yards per catch more than him. This idea is ridiculous, let it go.

It proof that Lee is overrated, overpaid, and heartless! Let the bum go!

Football must be something new to you I would think. Furrey has had one decent year, in that year he caught 12 more passes than Lee Evans and had about 200 less yards. Over their careers, Furrey has averaged 10.4 yards per catch, while Evans has averaged 15.8 yards per catch, more than 50% more than Furrey. Evans is not the little dink and dunk receiver who piles up catches but not the yards to go with them. If you want a player that had one good year, you can probably get Scott Mitchell to fix all of our QB needs too.

Football must be something new to you I would think. Furrey has had one decent year, in that year he caught 12 more passes than Lee Evans and had about 200 less yards. Over their careers, Furrey has averaged 10.4 yards per catch, while Evans has averaged 15.8 yards per catch, more than 50% more than Furrey. Evans is not the little dink and dunk receiver who piles up catches but not the yards to go with them. If you want a player that had one good year, you can probably get Scott Mitchell to fix all of our QB needs too.

He would come at the Vet. min! Your boy Lee is overpaid by 8.8 million!

It proof that Lee is overrated, overpaid, and heartless! Let the bum go!

That doesn't even come close to making any type of sense. I definitively show that Evans is much, much better than a 33 year old one year wonder. And you say that it is proof that we should dump Evans. :wallbash:

Mike Furrey has 1 touchdown in the last three years combined.

Mike Furrey has more fumbles than touchdowns in the past two years.

Lee Evans Averages 15 yards per catch, Mike Furreys longest reception last year was 22 yards.

You continue to solidify yourself as one of the top 3 worst posters on this board and I dont think you have ever started a single credible thread...

Posters like you should not have the ability to start threads...

It is so amazing how this board has individuals who can find fault with even our best players ... Evans is a premiere receiver! If you had been paying attention to the games rather than searching for the chicken wing you dropped between the cushion of your sofa you might have noticed that under Coach Dick we rarely threw the ball down field much less down field to Evans but when we did he came through.

We just gave up a slot receiver who would have caught more passes if he had been thrown to ...Furrey must be the guy on that poster next to your bed because in no way does he come close to being the quality receiver Evans is.

Oh well ... just another bizarre posting that makes you wonder about BILLS NATION at times ... :wallbash:

GO BILLS!!

You continue to solidify yourself as one of the top 3 worst posters on this board and I dont think you have ever started a single credible thread...

Posters like you should not have the ability to start threads...

perhaps I could change his name to mythreads=pain....all in favor???????