Are we going to run a spread?

Mickey

I agree with some of what you say, but not completely. Let me explain what I mean: I don't know if it was Parcells or Jimmy Johnson or whatever coach who said it...but it goes something like this.. " I can beat you with my players, and I could beat you with your players." I always believed that meant that a lot of winning comes down to coaching, strategy,

offensive and defensive philosophy etc....A good example of this was when Bledsoe was our QB....don't remember what year it was? But that doesn't matter too much...what I reme

mber is that the Bills had some talent issues on the Offensive

Line...The Bills gave up 57 sacks that year!!! 9 or 10 more than last year!! Yet, but because of astute playcalling, execution, coaching, and philosophy the Bills had the 11th ranked Offense in the entire NFL !!! Bledsoe had well over 4,000

yards passing, and the Bills had about 1500 yards rushing I believe.

The point is that it does make a difference on "how you use your personnel to their strengths", and I believe Buddy Nix has

already stated that point...which makes sense. You can disguise plays, and confuse a defese, you can use your running backs in ways that make it difficult on a defense. The one thing that really distinguishes ourselves from that 90's team besides lacking a proven QB is that we really have a very inexperienced corps of wide receivers. If we were going to initiate the spread offense then the Bills better take a serious look at bringing T.O. back and hope that at least one of the Rookies stick like fly paper. Maybe, Roscoe Parrish will finally be utilized in that type of offense as well.

Anyways, I am far from believing that the Bills are a playoff caliber team...and quite honestly I have been predicting 5-11

as a early prediction based on their personell moves (and lack of moves) in free agency and the draft. Whatever they do

it should be a more interesting year than last year was for the Bills as last year was the first year I ever drifted off in my recliner during a football game.

Ready! Let's go Bills on 3 !!! Lets go bills Lets go bills Lets go bills bababababa billz! No, No...not to Toronto!!! Let's stay

Billzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Beasley played in a spread, we don't need TO. I don't think they are planning to get the SB this year. They are building for the future and I think there is a good chance the future they plan on includes the spread. They are not going to change the offense every year as the personnel gradually turns over.

While he may not of actually called it

Not "may not have", he didn't. That's what I was saying. That's what I was correcting (only because it has been posted on several occasions).

Was he partly responsible for the horrid offense? Of course.