Flozell Adams

Leonidas

I also like how he irresponsibly reported we were "heartbroken" about not getting Tebow. Nix comes out and flat out calls that incorrect and nothing from Schefter. I have been harassing him on twitter ever since to make a retraction. The one thing I hate about ESPN is they claim to be journalists, but in reality they hold themselves to no code of journalistic conduct. You are wrong about something you print a retraction.

Nix also said that Lynch wasn't on the trade block, and everyone this side of the moon knows that isn't true. There are alot of smokescreens in the NFL, especially around draft time, and no team likes to feel like they have been outdone by another team.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And exactly which team on the verge of a super bowl needs a washed up penilty machine to upgrade their O-line???

While Adams may WANT to go to a winning club .... maybe it's the bottom feeders like us that are the only ones who NEED him.

Don't get me wrong ... I love my Bills ... but the fact remains his team got rid of him so they can get better, no "winning teams" need him to get better .... and he just may be a short term upgrade for us.

Mr. Adams just may find his opportunities a bit limited.

and THAT should be what Adam Shefter is putting on the air waves.

Word. The insulting part is not that it isn't true, we all know it is, but it was irrelevant in this case. Thus, going out of his way to rub our noses in it. If Adams is choosing between Buffalo and Chicago, as reported, then Schefter just comes off as another ESPN analyst with an axe to grind. JMO.

Bills to add more OL help?

11:38AM ET

Buffalo Bills

Top Email

Prior to the draft, it was expected that the Buffalo Bills would emerge from the three-day extravaganza (if not the first night) with an offensive tackle to plug in to their lineup. Instead, they'll venture forth into the 2010 preseason with the same problem they had at the close of the 2009 season.

But there's a good chance that they're not yet done looking. For starters, they might take a look at veteran free agent Flozell Adams. Adams was one of the most-penalized linemen in the NFL, but he would be an upgrade from a skills standpoint. It's also possible that they re-examine trade discussions with the Baltimore Ravens for Jared Gaither. The draft came and went with Gaither still a member of the Ravens' team, but the Bills did investigate him a bit, per Pro Football Talk.

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter brings up a key point in why Buffalo might have a difficult time attracting veteran free agents:

Adam Schefter

Re-building Bills are a tough sell

"If you're a veteran, and you've got one more chance at winning a Super Bowl, is Buffalo your choice? There aren't many worthy veteran offensive linemen out there. To find one willing to spend his last season with the Bills makes it even more challenging."

If Flozell's choices are Chicago and Buffalo seems like a tossup -- I don't see the Bears winning any Super Bowls.

You know, Schefter really seems to be going out of his way to insult Bills fans (recall the comments during the Cowher chase). He is challenging Mort for #1 douche over at ESPN.

somestime the truth just hurst...