Lets begin to look at positions of need for next years draft

This draft is now over, Next year The Bills will probably have a high pick my guess is they go 4-12 (hopefully not though). So with that being said at this point it should be imparitive they they select an elite LT, QB (Jake Locker), followed by drafting the best receiver to go with Lee on the other side no matter what it takes. those 3 need to be addressed. Unfortunatley they only have one pick, but could have two with trades either for picks or players. So anything is possible, but then again it is a big financial investment the FO may not want to invest in?

If they make trades to trade down great, if not then trade back up and get those 3 positions solidified no matter what unless the quality of the talent isnt there. Followed by solid OL choices/ LB. thats all unless something happens in an area of need that comes unexpectedly.

Let the debates begin now.

This draft is now over, Next year The Bills will probably have a high pick my guess is they go 4-12 (hopefully not though). So with that being said at this point it should be imparitive they they select an elite LT, QB (Jake Locker), followed by drafting the best receiver to go with Lee on the other side no matter what it takes. those 3 need to be addressed. Unfortunatley they only have one pick, but could have two with trades either for picks or players. So anything is possible, but then again it is a big financial investment the FO may not want to invest in?

If they make trades to trade down great, if not then trade back up and get those 3 positions solidified no matter what unless the quality of the talent isnt there. Followed by solid OL choices/ LB. thats all unless something happens in an area of need that comes unexpectedly.

If it were Madden we could just sim this season because its going to be miserable. After that, let the OLine building begin

Let's not instead.

Go ahead and knock yourself out, if that's your thing - myself, I'm looking forward to more FA signings (14 so far since the draft ended, and more to come), to training camp and preseason, and to enjoying the season ahead.

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! B-)

if we're drafting as high as you think we will be (and i agree) then we sit tight and take our franchise QB in the first, then it will be a hodge-podge of OLine, WR and Defense just like this years draft except I hope next year's is slanted towards offense.

If it were Madden we could just sim this season because its going to be miserable. After that, let the OLine building begin

They are going to have a high pick. I don' think Hardy or Eason will be ready to help them next year perhaps Johnson will. They may still be looking for number 2 WR. If that is the case they should try the FA market for one. Hopefully a LT (Bell or Wang or Levitri will develop if not they will need one. QB should be the number one priority next year if Edwards -Brohm Fitz do not pan out Levi Brown is at least 2 years away. If would be great if one or two needs get filled by developing players. I don't think its' realistic to hope for more that that. The biggest problem with the Bills right now is that our best strategy is "hope" . It's never been a great way to go.

They are going to have a high pick. I don' think Hardy or Eason will be ready to help them next year perhaps Johnson will. They may still be looking for number 2 WR. If that is the case they should try the FA market for one. Hopefully a LT (Bell or Wang or Levitri will develop if not they will need one. QB should be the number one priority next year if Edwards -Brohm Fitz do not pan out Levi Brown is at least 2 years away. If would be great if one or two needs get filled by developing players. I don't think its' realistic to hope for more that that. The biggest problem with the Bills right now is that our best strategy is "hope" . It's never been a great way to go.

Is Wood pretty much gone for our line?