I give the draft a solid A

DarthICE

Best overall player in the draft is on our roster now. Two OLMen and both will compete, one (wang) should end up being a damn good LT.

Levi Brown is better talent wise that what we currently have. Now how fast he picks up the pro game and Gailey's offense is yet to be seen.

The front office geared us up to be a 3-4 defense. One of the best, if not the best, NT at holding his ground and taking up space is now on our roster. The best pure 3-4 DE in the draft is ours as well.

We drafted guys that performed for 3+ years, didn't have signifigant injuries, are known for leaving it on the field and preparing well, and are good people off the field.

THAT is how you start to rebuild a team.

Now lets kick ass with some UDFA's and get cooking!

Best overall player in the draft is on our roster now. Two OLMen and both will compete, one (wang) should end up being a damn good LT.

Levi Brown is better talent wise that what we currently have. Now how fast he picks up the pro game and Gailey's offense is yet to be seen.

The front office geared us up to be a 3-4 defense. One of the best, if not the best, NT at holding his ground and taking up space is now on our roster. The best pure 3-4 DE in the draft is ours as well.

We drafted guys that performed for 3+ years, didn't have signifigant injuries, are known for leaving it on the field and preparing well, and are good people off the field.

This couldn't have gone in the other thread with the poll about this draft's grade? You have such a habit for starting new threads.

Now that it's all over, this was a fine draft. We'll see how it shows on the field, but I think they got great value in two day-3 linemen, and added a lot of big uglies on the defensive side. I know we have at least two defensive linemen, and then a pair of DL/LB hybrids. That's some muscle.

Top it off with one of each offensive skill-position players, all three having high upside. Spiller's "high upside" could reach top level status. I like it. I hope Brown makes the team, though I wouldn't surprised to see him end up on IR before week 1 and take a pro red shirt season.

"How dare you be so naive as to give this draft a grade Darth?" - Leonidas.McKelvin :pirate:

This couldn't have gone in the other thread with the poll about this draft's grade? You have such a habit for starting new threads.

+1

"How dare you be so naive as to give this draft a grade Darth?" - Leonidas.McKelvin :pirate:

Actually, much like DarthICE, nobody gives a **** what draft "grade" you deem worthy for the organization. Of course if you know a ton about this random DE from SDSU or the 7th round tackle then by all means tell us how we did. Otherwise STFU. Draft grades the day of are stupid enough when they come from the professionals. Coming from people like you they're beyond pointless.

But hey, at least we didn't take that schmuck in your avatar. One bullet dodged.

+1

Actually, much like DarthICE, nobody gives a **** what draft "grade" you deem worthy for the organization. Of course if you know a ton about this random DE from SDSU or the 7th round tackle then by all means tell us how we did. Otherwise STFU. Draft grades the day of are stupid enough when they come from the professionals. Coming from people like you they're beyond pointless.

But hey, at least we didn't take that schmuck in your avatar. One bullet dodged.

jesus man, lighten up - it's a message board. ya, grades are stupid b/c nobody really knows who's going to pan out, but some people like to post their opinion, and that's what this board is for.

I have to agree. To build a winner, you have to start with the lines and the Bills addressed those needs with solid players. Plus, getting an explosive offensive player in the first round will make this offense better.

I'l give them a B. Would have liked OT and QB addressed earlier. Passing on Clausen for Troup is the toughest thing overall for me to swallow right now.

I have to agree....I would absolutley love this draft if we took Clausen in the 2nd and then traded up to get Veldheer in the 3rd.

Or....If we took Bulaga in the first, Clausen in the second, still could of gotten Troupe in the third and then Bruce Campbell in the 4th.

+1

:flirt: .................. :pirate: Oh........You really got me there. :lol:

anyone who gave this draft an A also gave the previous 10 drafts an A and would have given just about anything an A - loads of reaches in this draft \, as is the bills history over the last 10 years.........and we all know how most of those picks turned out.......the bills haven't earned any faith - in fact, they've earned the opposite

then why does everyone else think buffalo totally **** the bed this draft........other then spiller name one guy that says wow hes really gonna turn that position around? yes you have to rebuild the lines but for christ sakes guys do it with quality talent. the bills front office didnt make this team any better then we were a year ago.

so from my stand point this organization dont care about its fans. listen to ralph talk.....says he knows the teams been dull past ten years.....thats nice its taken ten years for the old bastard to figure it out.

enjoy losing every year while the pats jets phins all get better.....

damn lions will make the playoffs before we do........

fire away homers......i will accept my ban now just dont go pete rose on me.......

but really bills fans bend over cause we got screwd again being great fans.....sorry we deserve better.