Interested to see how UDFA plays out

Erik

Usually undrafted prospects get contacted immediately and have their deals worked out by Mon./Tues. Since it is Saturday with Sunday as an off day this year will they do business on a Sunday or do you see the signings start tonight? Or perhaps they start on Monday as usual.

Either way there are always a couple interesting names tossed around out there.

Usually undrafted prospects get contacted immediately and have their deals worked out by Mon./Tues. Since it is Saturday with Sunday as an off day this year will they do business on a Sunday or do you see the signings start tonight? Or perhaps they start on Monday as usual.

Either way there are always a couple interesting names tossed around out there.

Trust me no team is waiting till mon. as soon as the last pick is in they r on the phones. there w prob. be pick ups as soon as tonight and they will start trickling in tomarrow morning.

I'm looking at the crop that's left, and there are a few as yet unpicked at 222:

Danario Alexander WR

Blair White WR

Seyi Ajirotutu WR

Jeremy Williams WR

Dorin Dickerson TE

Colin Peek TE

Brandon Carter OG

Selvish Capers OT

Adam Ulatoski OT

Ciron Black OG

I'm looking at the crop that's left, and there are a few as yet unpicked at 222:

Danario Alexander WR

Blair White WR

Seyi Ajirotutu WR

Jeremy Williams WR

Dorin Dickerson TE

Colin Peek TE

Brandon Carter OG

Selvish Capers OT

Adam Ulatoski OT

Ciron Black OG

I'd like to pick up Selvish Capers and Dorin Dickerson.

I think you see some signed tonight, and a bunch more tomorrow. Teams usually start trying to sign UDFAs during the latter part of the 7th round. I don't see why that would change now that it's earlier.