Our defense is looking nice next year!

Pete

I agree, i like what they've added to the front seven

Troup is the only pick I questioned only because it seemed like they reached a bit after not being able to trade up to get Dan Williams but they took him over a few other NTs so they obviously like him

I like all 3 of the DEs they drafted 2 of which will be moving to OLB

I think this has been a very good draft

i like improving the front 7 on defense. Heopfully these guys pan out and so does Maybin. These are not the most popular picks but I think they will work out.

You know what is Popular though..... Winning, and these picks will go a long way in helping us do more of that. great job by Nix/Modrak and Gailey

I agree. The FO said they wanted to start rebuilding this team by running the football and stopping the run. They have lived up to that statement. Our pass D was great our run D sucked. Next year, that won't be the case. I think if Troupe can live up to the potential he showed in college, the D Line of Edwards-Troupe-Stroud is going to be really imposing. Our offense may only be marginally better, but the D should be significantly improved.

I agree, i like what they've added to the front seven

Troup is the only pick I questioned only because it seemed like they reached a bit after not being able to trade up to get Dan Williams but they took him over a few other NTs so they obviously like him

I like all 3 of the DEs they drafted 2 of which will be moving to OLB

I think this has been a very good draft

Same, I like/am cool will all the picks, but unsure if Troup was worth the early second selection. Then again I know nothing about him, but it seems like they might of reached on a late 2nd/early 3rd prospect on their board because the guy they really wanted was picked before they could trade up and they didn't think he would last till the round 3 pick.

In the next few years, we will be a top 10 defense. We set a franchise record for INTs with no pass rush this year. In a passing league, you have to get to the QB. I like the draft approach alot.

Of course, we may never score a point on offense! :pirate:

I think so too. Sadly, I still think our offense is bottom five though, hopefully Gailey can work his magic though. QB/OL(esp. depth)/WR's are all questionable at best.