Kiper 2nd round mock. Charles Brown, OT, USC.......

PIZ

I've seen this on other message boards. They wouldn't do something like trade the most dynamic player they have drafted in years would they?

Supposedly Steve Johnson said the same thing in a twitter last night, and said someone (a friend) told him the Bills drafted Spiller to trade with Pittsburgh for Roethlisberger.

This has to be false, right?

I've seen this on other message boards. They wouldn't do something like trade the most dynamic player they have drafted in years would they?

Supposedly Steve Johnson said the same thing in a twitter last night, and said someone (a friend) told him the Bills drafted Spiller to trade with Pittsburgh for Roethlisberger.

If Ben spent the rest of his career in Buffalo isn't that like getting 5 to 10 for rape?

Please...let's get real. Bills are not going to trade for Roethlisberger.

1) he's a sociopath

2) he's suspended for more than 1/3 of a season and one titty grope from a year suspension

3) he carries a $100 million contract in addition to the risks mentioned above

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would make me so sad... yeah what the other guy said... just trade them the pick... unless Pitts was afraid Spiller wasnt going to last till 9...