CBS Analyst Prisco Loves Bills pick

I think the Bills will trade Lynch but I dont have a problem if they decide to keep him. I hated the idea of only having two RBs on the roster the last few years.

The Bills dont have to trade him and there is nothing with having a former 1000 rusher as an insurance policy

Clevelands pick of a corner who runs a 4.6 in the 40 was the worst im my opinion. I ran that when i was 16.

I like lefevour.

I didnt like the pick either but I believe i heard someone say he is faster then that and had an issue when he ran that

I personally dont like the idea of taking a CB at the top of the draft unless you are getting someone like Champ Bailey or Deoin Sanders...CB is the easiest position to fill on a football team

the Jets got a CB at the end of the first round that many had rated just as high

Gives Bills and "A" on Spiller. Gives Broncos an "F" for Tebow.

Day 1 Recap

I think they should've traded down in the 1st round for a extra pick or two and picked up B. Bulaga OT. I will know better

how I feel tomorrow when the Bills pick again! I just prefer we address our needs before going after the luxury of having a third starting quality RB. If Lynch gets traded tomorrow in a package that helps us land Clausen at QB then the pick

makes sense and the end will justify the means!!

Don't forget our QB, OLT, NT, & WR........I'm afraid according to Bills logic that means we need to draft:

a Cornerback

a Punter

another RB

another undersized DE etc......because they are the best available players

that remain on the board! (hOPE nOT ! ) :unsure:

Not everyone agrees. Fanhouse gives us a D+, gives Denver an A-.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/04/23/2010-nf...round-1/?synd=1

Ditto for these guys: http://neoonion.com/nfl-draft-2010-grades-...sults/53438.htm

Im sorry but jackson is far from a solid #1, he has no speed and cannot find the endzone, it was a friggin miracle that he got 1000 yds last yr.

237 carries < These are not elite numbers, there barely above average, spiller was a great pick, sorry, but

1062 yds < prisco got this pick right, we need a playmaker

2 tds <

Not everyone agrees. Fanhouse gives us a D+, gives Denver an A-.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/04/23/2010-nf...round-1/?synd=1

Ditto for these guys: http://neoonion.com/nfl-draft-2010-grades-...sults/53438.htm

i dont mind the spiller pick i mean whats wrong with a little excitment with the offense? i can tell u this the front office needs to address the qb spot and the ol and dl. i also think we keep lynch as insurance stop and think what if someones rb goes down early training camp and preseason? all of a sudden a team can panic and we get more out of them draft pick wise.......

Im sorry but jackson is far from a solid #1, he has no speed and cannot find the endzone, it was a friggin miracle that he got 1000 yds last yr.

237 carries < These are not elite numbers, there barely above average, spiller was a great pick, sorry, but

1062 yds < prisco got this pick right, we need a playmaker

2 tds <

That's why we drafted Lynch 12th overall three years ago. Yet we continue to spin our wheels.

I guess Prisco got this right 'cause he agrees with you. You should let those other guys know they're wrong for the same reason.

i dont mind the spiller pick i mean whats wrong with a little excitment with the offense? i can tell u this the front office needs to address the qb spot and the ol and dl. i also think we keep lynch as insurance stop and think what if someones rb goes down early training camp and preseason? all of a sudden a team can panic and we get more out of them draft pick wise.......

Does anybody remember the cluster!@#$ it was having McGahee and Henry on the same team in 2004? Now we've got Jackson, Lynch, and Spiller. Super. Nobody's saying having "a little excitement" is a problem. But it comes at the price of upgrading areas of our team that need to be addressed, including OT, NT, OLB, and QB. I'm fine with letting OT and QB go until the later rounds, but why not upgrade OLB? I was liking our depth at ILB (Poz, Mitchell, Davis), but now Mitchell likely moves to the outside and Maybin gets to show what he's made of. This is all assuming we address OT and NT tomorrow night, of course, which we need to do. But couldn't we have grabbed Dexter McCluster in the third as our scatback?

That's why we drafted Lynch 12th overall three years ago. Yet we continue to spin our wheels.

I guess Prisco got this right 'cause he agrees with you. You should let those other guys know they're wrong for the same reason.

Does anybody remember the cluster!@#$ it was having McGahee and Henry on the same team in 2004? Now we've got Jackson, Lynch, and Spiller. Super. Nobody's saying having "a little excitement" is a problem. But it comes at the price of upgrading areas of our team that need to be addressed, including OT, NT, OLB, and QB. I'm fine with letting OT and QB go until the later rounds, but why not upgrade OLB? I was liking our depth at ILB (Poz, Mitchell, Davis), but now Mitchell likely moves to the outside and Maybin gets to show what he's made of. This is all assuming we address OT and NT tomorrow night, of course, which we need to do. But couldn't we have grabbed Dexter McCluster in the third as our scatback?

no buddy, your references to the guys who think it was a bad pick, they cited jackson as a solid #1 rb, which he is not. Lynch is not mentioned, they say jackson is a good #1 so we dont need spiller, and thats not right. Like I said, Prisco got this one right, we need a playmaker, and now we got one.

Clevelands pick of a corner who runs a 4.6 in the 40 was the worst im my opinion. I ran that when i was 16.

I like lefevour.

TSN's War Room has him timed at 4.46. It was probably just a one off bad time.

hey Rfeyman, I think you can now cross off your #2 pic too at the bottom of your post!

Not until I know who I have to replace it with.