Not for the weak of heart

You would think that us, being Bills fans would have a strong stomach but I guess not huh? GOOD FRIGGIN LORD as my Drill SGT used to say, GET THA FUG OVER IT.

The Bills have made 1 out of 9 picks and some of you are ready to judge Nix? What a joke! If we drafted Clausen tom and used the rest of our 7 picks on the front lines you chicken little's would look pretty stupid come Sunday, that's right I said come Sunday, just 2 days away. I think Spiller/Clausen or McCoy plus 7 new prospects on the line would be a successful draft but wait I forgot that we have to judge Nix by this 1st pick only... :unsure: Geez...

I don't know what's going to happen with the rest of the draft and neither do you, so to start threads that talk about how disappointed in this draft you are is ludicrous, ridiculous and dumb all rolled into one. Get over it, one of the things that makes us Bills fans great is our resiliency, well to be quite frank some here are making a joke out of that tonight with their chicken little attitudes. If Sunday morning rolls around and we've drafted 2 more RBs, 3 DBs and 3 TE's then you can complain but until that happens, grow a set and shut up.

Posting on a forum on draft night after 10 years of sucking because you want the team to win so badly is definitely a terrible display of resiliency. And agreeing with our picks definitely equates to testicles.

Post less.

I didn't say that I agree with the pick or not, I just stated that we should wait until the draft is over before we start crying like babies :unsure:

crying is for losers!

We got the best offensive talent in the draft and he's happy to coming here, doesn't mind cold weather and has already stated his goal is to return this team to it's glory years.

Anyone who gripes about this should just stfu and just cry.

crying is for losers!

We got the best offensive talent in the draft and he's happy to coming here, doesn't mind cold weather and has already stated his goal is to return this team to it's glory years.

Anyone who gripes about this should just stfu and just cry.

These are the same people that bitched about the Byrd pick last year without seeing what the kid can do.

Everyone should venture over to the WGR website and read the transcript of Nix "after the Spiller pick"

I really like Nix because he says what he thinks and does not pull punches......what I most notably took away from his comments

- He thinks we have "good players"

- He said the team is VOID OF PLAYMAKERS......that means he doesnt think we have enough difference making players on the team.....THAT IS WHY we took Spiller because he can CHANGE A GAME......from anywhere on the field......he runs tough between the tackles, is elusive, and has 4.2 speed......he compared him to Chris Johnson and the former USC RB that plays with the Saints because of his hands.........

YOu cannot fault them for doing that......to me it just means that we have to move Lynch. But think Spiller isn't going to make an immediate impact on this team?

Everyone should venture over to the WGR website and read the transcript of Nix "after the Spiller pick"

I really like Nix because he says what he thinks and does not pull punches......what I most notably took away from his comments

- He thinks we have "good players"

- He said the team is VOID OF PLAYMAKERS......that means he doesnt think we have enough difference making players on the team.....THAT IS WHY we took Spiller because he can CHANGE A GAME......from anywhere on the field......he runs tough between the tackles, is elusive, and has 4.2 speed......he compared him to Chris Johnson and the former USC RB that plays with the Saints because of his hands.........

YOu cannot fault them for doing that......to me it just means that we have to move Lynch. But think Spiller isn't going to make an immediate impact on this team?

I like the pick, if he turns out to be as good as advertised. He looked awesome in college...but, so too, did Reggie Bush, the guy that Spiller gets compared to. Now, Reggie has had a decent pro career, but I wouldn't say he is a superstar, or even a game changer. I hope he is more like Johnson than Bush...then, I love this pick!!

What I wonder is, with Nix harping on about the lack of playmakers on the team...is the cupbert really that bare? With so many problems along the lines, you have to wonder if some of these guys wouldn't be playmakers, with more help up front.

I am in the minority, I guess, that thinks Marshawn Lynch is a pretty good running back. I realize he had a bad season in 2009, but I thought he ran much better late in the season... oh well, it sounds like Spiller can do it all: carry the ball, catch the ball, and return... <_<