We got ourselves the best offensive weapon in this draft

Spiller is the best offensive weapon in the draft and while I agree that we need a lot of help up front on BOTH sides of the ball I think Spiller was just too good to pass up. Believe it or not folks - WE DO HAVE MORE PICKS COMING, so put away the Kleenex and tell us what you would do with the rest of the picks...

BTW if you haven't seen it yet watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFcecMcS6bA

I don't remember a player this explosive in 3 aspects of the game that has come out recently, Spiller is just sick and from what I understand he is a great kid who has leader written all over him

Hopefully they'll continue to just take the BPA regardless of position. This team needs talent, and is going to be terrible this season anyway. Stupid to reach for a guy because it's a "need" right now. This team could use upgrades at every position.

Spiller is the best offensive weapon in the draft and while I agree that we need a lot of help up front on BOTH sides of the ball I think Spiller was just too good to pass up. Believe it or not folks - WE DO HAVE MORE PICKS COMING, so put away the Kleenex and tell us what you would do with the rest of the picks...

BTW if you haven't seen it yet watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFcecMcS6bA

I don't remember a player this explosive in 3 aspects of the game that has come out recently, Spiller is just sick and from what I understand he is a great kid who has leader written all over him

Those highlights were pretty amazing. If Spiller can do that in Buffalo... :thumbsup:

Hopefully they'll continue to just take the BPA regardless of position. This team needs talent, and is going to be terrible this season anyway. Stupid to reach for a guy because it's a "need" right now. This team could use upgrades at every position.

It certainly looks like this is the direction and it's generally what the best teams do.

:thumbsup::worthy: :worthy:

Some people seem to think we're just a couple players away from CHAMPIONSHIP

We've got the best RB depth in the NFL now. Too bad we don't have an O-line to open a hole for them, QB, TE, DL, or LB corp all of which were much bigger needs. This pick was laughable. The futility continues.

Except friggin' RB(and DB)!!!!!

We've got the best RB depth in the NFL now. Too bad we don't have an O-line to open a hole for them, QB, TE, DL, or LB corp all of which were much bigger needs. This pick was laughable. The futility continues.

Yeah, Fred Jackson didn't rush for 1000 yards or average 4.5 YPC.

Settle down, Beavis.

Don't agree. They know they aren't winning a damn thing next year. Get players, see what next year's draft and FA bring. This team is not in a position to draft for need right now, and doing so would only ensure continued mediocrity.

Take a step back if necessary to take some forward for a change instead of treading water.