It still to me

JayFromDC

Yes, there championships back that up, what the hell do we have besides Moulds, where the hell is lee Evans

10407[/snapback]

Our 2 opinions aside, I don't think anyone around the league would consider their receivers "bookends".

Im not necessarily talking about Reed and Lofton, Duper and Clayton, or Rice and Taylor, just two guys who can be effective the way Moulds and Price was together, Im going to post the Receiving tandoms of all the teams that were at least 8-8 last year, give me a min

I miss Peerless too, quite a bit actually. But I'm looking forward to (hopefully) focussing more on running the ball, playing defense and using the play action passing game. It's a time-tested formula for success.

Here's an idea of what other teams had in their passing game starting with teams who were 8-8 and better and some added to their Rosters

Colts - Reggie Wayne, Marcus Pollard, Dallas Clark, and oh um Marvin Harrison

Patriots - Deon Branch, David Givens, and Troy Brown

Vikings - Mr. Randy Moss, Nate Burleson, Kelly Campbell (added Marcus Robinson)

Titans - Justin McCariens, Tyrone Calico, Drew Bennet, Derrick Mason

Green Bay - Donald Driver, Robert Furgeson, Jevon Walker and Bubba Franks

Bengals - Peter Warrick, Kelly Washington, and Mr. Chad Johnson

Dallas - Antonio Bryant, Terry Glenn, and Joey Galloway

Panthers - Mushin Muhammad, Rickey Proehl and Steve Smith

Chiefs - Tony Gonzales, Dante Hall, Jonnie Morton, and Eddie Kennison

Denver - Shannon Sharpe, Ashley Lelie, Ed McCaffrey, and Rod Smith

Seattle - Bobby Engram, Darrel Jackson, and Koren Robinson

Saints - Joe Horn, Boo Williams, Jerome Pathon, and Donte Stallworth

Rams - Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce enough said

Bills we have Eric Moulds, um, ???, and @#(<<

I belive Philly and Ravens were the only exceptions

I hate to extend this debate further but I believe the only two teams there with combos that equal or exceed Moulds and Price are the Rams and the Vikings. Don't forget also about one of the best combos in the game, Pittsburgh with Ward and Buress..... 6-10

That's the point Im trying to make your exactly right TD broke up would could have been one of the best 1 2 punches in the league, I only named teams who had an 8-8 records because that's what I hope we at least be this year, you have teams that were sub .500 that are better than us, how are we going to compete that list I made above, hell down here in DC, they have Rod Gardner, Lavernueus Coles, Darnerrian MCCants, and Taylor Jacobs out of FLorida and they were 5-11 last year, Man Im getting upset right now

That's the point Im trying to make your exactly right TD broke up would could have been one of the best 1 2 punches in the league, I only named teams who had an 8-8 records because that's what I hope we at least be this year, you have teams that were sub .500 that are better than us, how are we going to compete that list I made above, hell down here in DC, they have Rod Gardner, Lavernueus Coles, Darnerrian MCCants, and Taylor Jacobs out of FLorida and they were 5-11 last year, Man Im getting upset right now

10444[/snapback]

Jay, you may be right that we miss Peerless, but "TD broke up" the combination?!!!? Peerless wanted out, Jay. TD tagged him, then made the best deal for the Bills under those circumstances. To suggest that it is TD's fault that he left exposes you for an ininformed fan with limited historical sense... :)

Last time I can recall TD tagged him, then Peerless wanted to be out, not the other way around, I don't remember it that way

10498[/snapback]

Last time you recall you recalled incorrectly. Go back and read the papers. I am all for constructive criticism of Bills management, but all of the hindsight-as-history that clutters this board is annoying.

Last time you recall you recalled incorrectly. Go back and read the papers. I am all for constructive criticism of Bills management, but all of the hindsight-as-history that clutters this board is annoying.

10512[/snapback]

LMAO! Hey, formulate an opinion based on gut feel, and later it becomes factual history!

The reason Peerless wanted out was because there was an idiot owner who wanted to pay him far more than he will ever be worth. There was no way we could have afforded to pay him anywhere near what he got from Atlanta, let alone justified it.

Atlanta paid him as a top 5 number 1 WR, and he will never reach that lofty status.

TD had no choice but to let him go, and getting a first round draft pick for his overpaid free agent ass was a coup.