[closed]Good pick!

DarthICE

Yeah I know OT, NT, QB blah blah blah. NGU told us flat out, they are not going to reach for the 3rd or 4th Tackle in the draft at 9.

How about how fast that pick was in!!!!

NFLN loves the pick btw. This guy is a pure home run threat/ potential perinial probowler. He is the next Marshal Faulk/ Thurman Thomas.

Yeah I know OT, NT, QB blah blah blah. NGU told us flat out, they are not going to reach for the 3rd or 4th Tackle in the draft at 9.

NFLN loves the pick btw. This guy is a pure home run threat/ potential perinial probowler. He is the next Marshal Faulk/ Thurman Thomas.

didn't want to get my hopes up, but i am pleased as hell. I love this kid.

They took the BPA - can't complain with that. Spiller is a stud.

Btw, for once in my life I was right:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...p;#entry1829264

Right there with you ICE.

Love the pick ,Ot in 2nd

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.