If you look at this roster

The problem is, by the time we pick, there may be no QB worthy of selecting. So you go for the surer thing at another position & wait a year to find your potential franchise QB. This team has so many holes, it will be at least 2-3 years to fix the mess we have if you want to think Super Bowl contender & not just sneaking into the playoffs for a 1 & done. So we'll get some kind of caretaker, either from our own roster or a trade, muddle through the year & look again in year 2.

Just remember, it wasn't until Kelly's 3rd year that we won the division & his 5th year before we made the Super Bowl.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

If you watch the draft and Bradford and Clausen are gone, and the Bills select Tebow or McCoy at No. 9, and you don't throw a brick at the television, you have some of your own issues to resolve.

If you think Clausen is the pick to make and he's there at No. 9, what you have is a difference of opinion. This is not a draft with prime QB talent. Deal with it!

The problem is, by the time we pick, there may be no QB worthy of selecting. So you go for the surer thing at another position & wait a year to find your potential franchise QB. This team has so many holes, it will be at least 2-3 years to fix the mess we have if you want to think Super Bowl contender & not just sneaking into the playoffs for a 1 & done. So we'll get some kind of caretaker, either from our own roster or a trade, muddle through the year & look again in year 2.

Just remember, it wasn't until Kelly's 3rd year that we won the division & his 5th year before we made the Super Bowl.

Agree 100% my point is more that this position needs to be addressed and i think fairly early on, not necessarily at #9.

reading comprehension is a wonderful thing!!!

I said biggest need not ONLY need. The roster is bad, but QB is biggest hole.

I am NOT saying this has to be fixed at 9 .... just hear too many people saying its all about line and hope pray that theres a qb available next year. not buying that.

If the Bills waste a bunch of high draft picks on mediorce talent at quarterback, the Bills will have less talent at both quarterback and everywhere else. See JP Losman, Rob Johnson or Drew Bledso. I think Nix has already made this comment about doing this will create two holes.