Mike Lombardi: Bills will take a QB in Rd. 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're reading to much into it. He said round 1, not round 5 which is Campbell's value.

It's obvious to me and should be to everyone that the Bills are going to try to trade back into the first to pick Tebow.

Lomabardi was just on the pre-draft edition of the NFL network stating more than a few times that Buffalo really liked Tebow and that he thought they were going to make a push into the later part of the first round to get him.

Hopefully, this is counter espionage, hoping to influence the people ahead of us so that someone will still be available at 9 that maybe wouldn't if everyone were convinced we were going to waste it on Tebow.

If it is not then there are two problems I have with this. First, why is it that everyone seems to know our plans? Why are our people leaking like fiends to the media? Second, Tebow? At #9? Aw, C'mon they can't be serious, can they?

What does he mean by a "ghost" team? A team no one can see? I am confused.

No idea what he meant. That's kinda how I took it, though... a team that was kinda quietly trying to trade up that people wouldn't expect.

Given everyone seems to be talking about the potential for the Bills to trade up and given NGU's info; I'm thinking it's not the Bills. But, maybe the Pats* as was suggested by drg2021?