Programming note: Draft on WECK

Lori

WECK 1230 Webcast link

From the Riter Radio blog: "Brad Riter, Scott Wilson and Bob Gaughan don’t pretend to be NFL Draft experts. They just watch a lot of college football. "

Those three will be in the studio for Round 1 of the draft, with Buffalo News beat writer and "Sports Insiders" co-host Allen Wilson chiming in from Ralph Wilson Stadium. Brad says, "I promise it'll be the best coverage in WNY."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WECK 1230 Webcast link

From the Riter Radio blog: "Brad Riter, Scott Wilson and Bob Gaughan don’t pretend to be NFL Draft experts. They just watch a lot of college football. "

Those three will be in the studio for Round 1 of the draft, with Buffalo News beat writer and "Sports Insiders" co-host Allen Wilson chiming in from Ralph Wilson Stadium. Brad says, "I promise it'll be the best coverage in WNY."

Also, add ESPN.com's Tim Graham to the lineup.

I'll definitely be listening. It sure beats listening to GR and have S&B tell you how much they hate the draft (and I don't mind their regular shows - just hate their draft and Bills postgame shows)

WECK 1230 Webcast link

Not just the best , the ONLY draft coverage by a Buffalo radio station. WGR is hockey-addled.

When I first read the thread title, I thought there was some new Buffalo sandwich made just for the draft.

Got you to click. :devil:

Not just the best , the ONLY draft coverage by a Buffalo radio station. WGR is hockey-addled.

GR is covering Round 1 with Brian Koziol and Joe Buscaglia; unknown about any live remotes from RWS or special guest stars. Obviously, they'll be carrying the Sabres game Friday night.

Also, if I get my way, we'll have a current WGR employee on the show tomorrow night, too.

I doubt it will happen that quickly though... we'll probably have to wait until Friday to get him.

Excellent, Brad - Andy will make a great addition to the show!............Or maybe you're getting Schoop on so he can tell everybody how stupid the draft is for a few hours.

Also, if I get my way, we'll have a current WGR employee on the show tomorrow night, too.

I doubt it will happen that quickly though... we'll probably have to wait until Friday to get him.

hmmmmm.

Excellent, Brad - Andy will make a great addition to the show!............Or maybe you're getting Schoop on so he can tell everybody how stupid the draft is for a few hours.

:devil:

MOMMA PECERARRO!!!!!! :thumbsup::devil::thumbsup:

Nice Brad! I miss you on GR. Bringing Whitey on the show? Will be fun to listen too.

Mendola said on Twitter he just quit WGR.. assuming he'll be joining Brad?

Now that it's out there, here's Brad's last Facebook status update:

Hear WECK's latest addition, Nicholas Mendola, as a part of today's Riter Radio (live from New Era Caps with UB's Jeff Quinn, Warde Manuel, and future pros James D. Starks and Naaman Haircrazylong Roosevelt.) Looks like our draft coverage just got bigger and better, too... lots to discuss today!