The Bills handed Holmgren his worst loss

nodnarb

Gotta love that. The Bills are starting to destroy teams. Oh, what they're gonna do to the Fins next week...

Anyone else getting a little excited...? I know, they're still only 5-6...but we're starting to see what this team is *going* to be...they're peaking late.

Damn those first two flukey games....

BTW: I feel pretty fuggin bad for Travis. Kid went from local hero to vapor overnight. His broken leg means his trade value is REALLY low.

He's worth more to us as a backup next year than a 3rd or 2nd round pick, IMO. Who knows, maybe he'll even decide that being Kenneth Davis isn't such a bad thing, and he'll sign an extension. I know, not likely.

Gotta love that. The Bills are starting to destroy teams. Oh, what they're gonna do to the Fins next week...

Anyone else getting a little excited...? I know, they're still only 5-6...but we're starting to see what this team is *going* to be...they're peaking late.

Damn those first two flukey games....

BTW: I feel pretty fuggin bad for Travis. Kid went from local hero to vapor overnight. His broken leg means his trade value is REALLY low.

He's worth more to us as a backup next year than a 3rd or 2nd round pick, IMO. Who knows, maybe he'll even decide that being Kenneth Davis isn't such a bad thing, and he'll sign an extension. I know, not likely.

136968[/snapback]

Rumor has it that Holmgren might end up in Miami next year with Shawn Alexander. If that's the case, hopefully this is just a glimpse of what MM has in store for Holmgren next year as well :blush:

I am with you. I am getting pumped. I don't care about the playoffs at the moment because they are such a reach. I am just amped to see the Bills playing such good football. Everything is falling right for them at the moment. Even (as you pointed out earlier) Big Mike has come on!

Trav is a good player and a great Bill. He has handled the situation with class and dignity. I hope the break isn't bad and he can heal up quick. Frankly I hope they do trade him only because he deserves to start somewhere. And I will root for him to succeed...just not when he plays the Bills :)

I figured you wouldn't be caught up in all this....

As far as entertainment goes - winning is better than losing, so this stretch has been better than any thing we have experienced in years. However, it points to the fact that maybe we are good enough to kick the snot out of mediocre teams (which is more than we used to be able to say).

Do you really think 3 INTs is going to lead to a 29 point victory in NE, Pitt, or Indy? I think we lose by 29 in those games turning the ball over.

As for Henry - until there is actually someone on the phone offering draft picks - his value is "0". Everyone throws around his "value", but you still need a partner to dance with no matter WHAT we think he is worth....

And really, big heart or not, what is the worth of a RB who constantly breaks his own bones? People got on RJ for being brittle.... TH has been injured every year.

And really, big heart or not, what is the worth of a RB who constantly breaks his own bones? People got on RJ for being brittle....  TH has been injured every year.

136997[/snapback]

Travis Henry was a man and played through his injuries Rj was a loser who never proved a thing and would sit out with menial injuries sustained on hits that all other NFLers, besides maybe the retired Timm Rosenbach, could bounce back from...I seem to remember Brian Moorman taking a hit a few weeks ago that may have killed RJ...never compare that panty waist RJ to a man like Travis Henry.