Mexican Holiday

ieatcrayonz

I saw on TV that today is Cinco de Mayo which is some kind of Mexican holiday. It was on a commercial for that girls beer.

I don't really have a problem with this, but am wondering if anyone knowns of Mexico celebrates our holidays like Thanksgiving and stuff.

Does anyone know?

I saw on TV that today is Cinco de Mayo which is some kind of Mexican holiday. It was on a commercial for that girls beer.

I don't really have a problem with this, but am wondering if anyone knowns of Mexico celebrates our holidays like Thanksgiving and stuff.

Does anyone know?

First, - just wondering what girls beer was it?

Second, yes, I believe Mexicans celebrate a lot of the same Holidays that we do. Haven't you ever heard

First, - just wondering what girls beer was it?

Second, yes, I believe Mexicans celebrate a lot of the same Holidays that we do. Haven't you ever heard

It was Corona.

And don't get me wrong, although I said I don't have a problem with the celebration of a Mexican holiday in America, I think this holiday itself is perverse. And Corona should be ashamed for taking part in it. I'm sure Big Ben from the Steelers loves it though.

Except with different white fluffy powders

When you translate "Cince de Mayo" from Mexican you get:

Cinco = Johnson

de = you

Mayo = may

This translates to "Johnson you may" which obvoiusly has sexual suggestiveness. Whether it is cocaine or girl beer that loosens up the women it is a very bad holiday that only Big Ben and Kobe could like.

while the effort is great, there arent enough Mexicans on this board to get offended and roped into arguing with crayonz :thumbsup:

Viva Mexico!!!! Cinco de Mayo is not a holiday in Mexico...It is the equivalent of the Battle at Gettysburg and not celebrated in Mexico. And yes I am Mexican and a Bills fan

Te voy partir el osico!!!