You think Parcells is saying ah stevestojan?

Pete

You know he is paying close attention to the Bills record this year. He was probably banking on a top 5 pick early this year and his team doing well. He is definatly kicking himself for not picking Stephen Jackson. Score another one for TD!

Make that two for TD...remember Willis?

136823[/snapback]

I said score another one for TD. Dont forget Peerless, Clements, Sam, Takeo, Lawyer, Travis, Kelsay, Mcgee, Moorman, straightening out the salary cap hell we were in, etc. TD has done a kickass job IMO

Yeah, and Sam Adams, Nate, Jennings, Milloy, Kelsay, Takeo, Lee Evans, Mike Williams :doh: , Brian Moorman, McGee, Chris V, keeping Moulds over Wiley, Teague, Shelton, etc. werent bad moves either :unsure:

Edit: Sorry Pete, you beat me to it!

Exactly. Just what has Stephen Jackson done??

136910[/snapback]

Stephen Jackson sucker punched the wrong fan in Detroit. I misspelled Steven :blush: Steven Jackson has averaged 5.1 yards a carry and has 2 TDs while backing up Marshall Faulk. Jackson is the real deal. I totally forgot about Jones performance Thanksgiving- he did look good. I saw Dallas play a few times this year and they had no running game before Julius got healthy. Jackson is awesome though

All I know Pete is the pick looked like a top 5 pick for a little while and before todays game we would of picked about #14. Hopefully before it's all said and done we'll pick about 20-25 in the 2nd round. We're getting better though and it's a good feeling. I think we go either Oline, Dline, or corner with our 1st pick(which is a 2nd rounder).

You know he is paying close attention to the Bills record this year.  He was probably banking on a top 5 pick early this year and his team doing well.  He is definatly kicking himself for not picking Stephen Jackson.  Score another one for TD!

136816[/snapback]

Why would he kick himself? 2nd rounder Julius Jones has looked great (did you see that move on his touchdown), and he will still have a chance to get an impact player with that pick if it's somewhere between 12-22.