For All The Brohm Backers

H2o

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

According to ESPN's Chris Mortensen, the Bills are "very open" to Brian Brohm entering Week 1 as their starting quarterback.

Mort previously hinted on ESPN that the new Bills regime is ready to wash its hands of Trent Edwards. Brohm threw for just 146 yards and two picks on 29 pass attempts in his lone start last season. Otherwise, the former second-round pick has been unable to get on the field entering his third year.

I think it is still an open competition until further notice from Gailey or Nix. Let's face it Nix wants to "see the baby" so whoever the Bills can win with will start. I say let the best man win and if it's Brohm or a mystery pick I hope they kick it up a notch from the jokers who have been throwing for Buffalo since Bledsoe.

So the Bills may be "open" to Brohm. Yea, right.

Until the draft takes place, I think we need to watch what they do and not listen so much to what they say - because its ALL smokescreen. Last I heard, they were going hard after McNabb and may also be interested in Campbell. So how open are they really to Brohm?

I think it is still an open competition until further notice from Gailey or Nix. Let's face it Nix wants to "see the baby" so whoever the Bills can win with will start. I say let the best man win and if it's Brohm or a mystery pick I hope they kick it up a notch from the jokers who have been throwing for Buffalo since Bledsoe.

+1

So the Bills may be "open" to Brohm. Yea, right.

Until the draft takes place, I think we need to watch what they do and not listen so much to what they say - because its ALL smokescreen. Last I heard, they were going hard after McNabb and may also be interested in Campbell. So how open are they really to Brohm?

let's hope it means open to him winning the open qb competition between TE, Fitz and whomever they trade for, draft, or possibly a FA they sign.

:angry:

Let's just see what he's got. We have a new HC with an offensive background. Maybe even Edwards could succeed, but I'm looking forward to the open competition in camp.

I also wouldn't mind someone like Lefevour to come in and challenge the existing QBs. The more competition there is, the better.