Bills like Troy QB Levi Brown

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expecting a 7th rd pick to compete the starting job is wishful thinking. The kid is a developmental prospect and nothing more. Check back on him in a couple of years.

With what we have? You're kidding right? A walk on with one arm could compete with what we have here now. I say let him sit and learn, but he could very well be our best QB. That skinny, non mobile kid from Michigan who was a developmental prospect really sucked when the Pats drafted him in the 6th round, didn't he? I said give him a couple years on the bench anyways, but we don't even have a Drew Bledsoe for him to watch, so yeah, he could be the starter. But maybe you're right, it's might be against NFL rules to have a 7th round draft pick become a starter.

With what we have? You're kidding right? A walk on with one arm could compete with what we have here now. I say let him sit and learn, but he could very well be our best QB. That skinny, non mobile kid from Michigan who was a developmental prospect really sucked when the Pats drafted him in the 6th round, didn't he? I said give him a couple years on the bench anyways, but we don't even have a Drew Bledsoe for him to watch, so yeah, he could be the starter. But maybe you're right, it's might be against NFL rules to have a 7th round draft pick become a starter.

I never said he can't develop into a good player. But it didn't happen for Tom Brady in year 1,and it won't happen that quick for Brown either. Like I said,check back on him in a year or 2.

No that was John Ronald Brown. Levi Brown was the singer who married Whitney Houston.

No, that was Bobby Brown.

Levi Brown was the former governor of Kentucky that married Phyllis George and owned the Braves long enough for them to move to San Diego. :unsure: