Trade two picks away

And after more thought and research I am with you on this.

There are a number of options for the front office to consider. Lande a recognized scout suggested that he would take Bulger in the market and then draft a prospect at a position other than the first round. Lande is touting Crompton out of Tenn. as a very good qb prospect who could be available in the third round. There have also been suggestions that the Bills could make a reasonable deal for Troy Smith. Getting a veteran qb doesn't necessarily mean the franchise is long term invested in the particular qb so much as being a bridge for a future qb. I still believe that Campbell would be a solid qb for us if the line could be bulked up and a running game developed.

If you get a chance go to the web sight on WGR55 and check the radio vault interview of Lande with Howard Simon. He has some interesting suggestions for the Bills in this draft.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Nix making the picks, I say trade down, trade Marshawn and lets get all the picks we can. A 'top 3 rated tackle' is NOT a must need. A GOOD LT is a need and those can be had (if our scouting is right on) in the low first, or in the 2nd/ 3rd rounds.

We need to give Nix more picks to work with.

Each and every year, many on this board hope the team will trade down...

I'm a fan of that strategy... multiple draft picks with solid scouting seems to work for teams like Philadelphia... However, the problem is trying to get a trading partner, and that's not easy...

The good thing is that the #9 position this year could be a spot where teams want to move to have a chance at Spiller, Clausen, or others... We'll see... If they could pull off trading down, it could potentially help the weak depth at several positions...

Each and every year, many on this board hope the team will trade down...

I'm a fan of that strategy... multiple draft picks with solid scouting seems to work for teams like Philadelphia... However, the problem is trying to get a trading partner, and that's not easy...

The good thing is that the #9 position this year could be a spot where teams want to move to have a chance at Spiller, Clausen, or others... We'll see... If they could pull off trading down, it could potentially help the weak depth at several positions...

+1