[please fix subject]

SKOOBY?

Funny I have been watching NFLN since about 6:00 while working on some homework... The only time they mentioned Lynch was that he didn't show up to any off season conditioning last week BUT most of the Bills roster did. They speculated that he may have not showed up because he is not happy. But they didn't say anything along the lines of "Lynch wants out of Buffalo"

Get your stories straight.

I saw it too...but, it was just a rehash of info that has already been put out there. Just repeating that "word in the locker room is Lynch wouldn't mind being traded". Not exactly how the OP put it, but that is what was said. Nothing to see here folks...keep movin'

I think the Lions are looking for a RB. Why doesn't Nix look into swapping first rounders while adding Lynch into our offer? We could then get the best player in the draft with the second pick.

The wheels on the (short) bus go round and round....

Mark Gaughan:

"Running back Marshawn Lynch has not yet shown up for offseason conditioning workouts with the Buffalo Bills. He lost his starting job last season to Fred Jackson. He has had run-ins with the law in Buffalo. It doesn't take a genius to figure out he would not mind finding a new NFL home with some other team. Has he demanded a trade? I don't know. His agent has not returned calls from The Buffalo News. But word within the locker room is he would not be disappointed at all if he were shipped elsewhere."

Sports Illustrated (citing Gaughan's article):

"06:38 AM ET 04.04 | Marshawn Lynch has made it very clear that he wants out of Buffalo. But the running back has lost every ounce of trade value he had in losing his starting job to Fred Jackson and having further problems off the field that run the risk of a lengthy suspension if it happens again. Lynch has not participated in the Bills' offseason workouts, and its no secret around the lockerroom that he is interested in being shipped elsewhere. It's not clear if Buffalo is actively seeking out trade partners, but any offers it has received are probably not especially enticing."

NFLN (and/or dip**** OPs):

"...that Lynch wants to be traded. I'd like to see him go. Just another overpaid NFL thug in my eyes."

another guy who believes everything the clueless media says.

mark gaughn and sports illustrated LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are definatly connected to the NFL inner circle or for that matter the bills inner circle.

the truth is its their opinion and pure speculation. he has not shown up yet to voluntary workouts for reasons NOBODY knows but the bills.

just because he is not here for the first week means jack crap for all we know he could be on vacation,like galiey said he had not spoken to lynch but NIX did so the media assumes that must mean he wants to be traded baloney.

galiey and nix are both on record as saying they want lynch in a bills uniform and then there is the issue that he does indeed have no leverage even if he wanted a trade because he is under contract.

keep believing everything the media says and all it will do is make people who believe this crap look foolish when he in fact shows up soon waht a freaking joke!

The wheels on the (short) bus go round and round....

Mark Gaughan:

"Running back Marshawn Lynch has not yet shown up for offseason conditioning workouts with the Buffalo Bills. He lost his starting job last season to Fred Jackson. He has had run-ins with the law in Buffalo. It doesn't take a genius to figure out he would not mind finding a new NFL home with some other team. Has he demanded a trade? I don't know. His agent has not returned calls from The Buffalo News. But word within the locker room is he would not be disappointed at all if he were shipped elsewhere."

Sports Illustrated (citing Gaughan's article):

"06:38 AM ET 04.04 | Marshawn Lynch has made it very clear that he wants out of Buffalo. But the running back has lost every ounce of trade value he had in losing his starting job to Fred Jackson and having further problems off the field that run the risk of a lengthy suspension if it happens again. Lynch has not participated in the Bills' offseason workouts, and its no secret around the lockerroom that he is interested in being shipped elsewhere. It's not clear if Buffalo is actively seeking out trade partners, but any offers it has received are probably not especially enticing."

NFLN (and/or dip**** OPs):

"...that Lynch wants to be traded. I'd like to see him go. Just another overpaid NFL thug in my eyes."

Sorry If my post was a rehash of what has been said/reported , I didn't mean to offend anyone..I just happend to be watching NFLN and saw the report and thought I'd share. Im sorry but between the business ,the wife , and life in general , I really don't have alot of time to squaller the web in search of news that might be breaking and appealing to you. Ill keep my posts to a minimum , or better yet , ill email you a draft of my post prior to actually posting it. Dipshit.

another guy who believes everything the clueless media says.

mark gaughn and sports illustrated LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are definatly connected to the NFL inner circle or for that matter the bills inner circle.

the truth is its their opinion and pure speculation. he has not shown up yet to voluntary workouts for reasons NOBODY knows but the bills.

just because he is not here for the first week means jack crap for all we know he could be on vacation,like galiey said he had not spoken to lynch but NIX did so the media assumes that must mean he wants to be traded baloney.

galiey and nix are both on record as saying they want lynch in a bills uniform and then there is the issue that he does indeed have no leverage even if he wanted a trade because he is under contract.

keep believing everything the media says and all it will do is make people who believe this crap look foolish when he in fact shows up soon waht a freaking joke!

Oak tree...Gaughan wrote: "word within the locker room is he (Lynch) would not be disappointed at all if he were shipped elsewhere."

This means that Gaughan has spoken with some of Marshawn's teammates and/or coaches...people in the locker room.

Are you saying that you think Gaughan is lying? Because whatever you think of Mark Gaughan's work, the man is not a liar.

Also, the point of the post (Lurker's) that you commented on (because you obviously didn't get it) is that Gaughan posted a story which SI then picked up by citing Gaughan. It was an illustration of how a story gathers steam and gets blown out of proportion.

Just saw on NFLN that Lynch wants to be traded. I'd like to see him go. Just another overpaid NFL thug in my eyes.

Thanks....Although, I think we expected Henry...woops I mean McGahee...woops again...I mean Lynch..ahhh same difference just another name!! Too bad the Bills NFL Shirts don't have velcro letters for the name on the shirts so I don't have to keep buying a new one every couple of years! At least Henry waited to do most of his screwing up after he left here as far as we know anyways....

I think the Lions are looking for a RB. Why doesn't Nix look into swapping first rounders while adding Lynch into our offer? We could then get the best player in the draft with the second pick.

I don't think that would be enough to get'er done! I think Lynch might get you a happy meal though at Mc'D's.

I don't think that would be enough to get'er done! I think Lynch might get you a happy meal though at Mc'D's.

No player on the Bills roster is worth half what it would take to get that done. I'm not even exaggerating. It would take a player worth the equivalent of the #11 overall selection (which Lynch wasn't even worth back when we drafted him near there in 2007) plus our #9 selection to make that trade. Look at the draft pick value chart before suggesting trades of picks for players.

Just saw on NFLN that Lynch wants to be traded. I'd like to see him go. Just another overpaid NFL thug in my eyes.

Thanks for the post. Dont mind some people around here, they like nothing more than to try and make you look like an idiot. Usually its people who start a post who dont have many, and if you dont spend 6 hours a day reading about the bills and posting it on TBD, that you are inferior to them.

anyways, looking at possible trade partners id put SD and HOU at the top of the list, along with KC, PIT, GB and SEA who all need 2nd backs. That said, Id take what we can get for him. I highly doubt he is vacationing somewhere knowing full well that he has a new coaching staff, new system. Its not like he hasnt had MONTHS to go on vacation, and its not like Chan called an impromptu workout session. Lynch knew he should be here, and knowing his status with the team he made a conscious decision not to show up. Im not saying everyone who isnt here wants to be traded, but in the position he is in, it shows me he either has no commitment to regaining his starting role, or wants to be traded. Either way I say let him walk then.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

No player on the Bills roster is worth half what it would take to get that done. I'm not even exaggerating. It would take a player worth the equivalent of the #11 overall selection (which Lynch wasn't even worth back when we drafted him near there in 2007) plus our #9 selection to make that trade. Look at the draft pick value chart before suggesting trades of picks for players.

Should have been a bit more specific, but I was thinking #9 pick + Lynch + (fill in the blanK) for Lions #2. Anyway, my point was that Nix should inquire about sending Lynch to the Lions because the Lions are looking to get a RB and are looking at offers for the #2 pick.