Rob Lagoyovich

I am not too political but I watched this guy on The Apprentice and I have to say if guys like this are running our governments it is a really sad situation. This guy evidently tried to extort money and can't even use a computer.

Before Big Cat or Mr. Limbaw aka Alaska Darin get their panties in a bunch I don't even know if this guy is a democrat or republican. I am just saying it is sad we have guys rising to this level and trying to extort money and not even knowing how to use a computer.

I am not too political but I watched this guy on The Apprentice and I have to say if guys like this are running our governments it is a really sad situation. This guy evidently tried to extort money and can't even use a computer.

Before Big Cat or Mr. Limbaw aka Alaska Darin get their panties in a bunch I don't even know if this guy is a democrat or republican. I am just saying it is sad we have guys rising to this level and trying to extort money and not even knowing how to use a computer.

I don't no what breed he is either but it really does show you how bad things are if guys like this get elected. Is it any wonder we wound up with what we got in the White House? Scary times

No worries. I understand there's an opening on Dancing with the Stars.

Quit trying to put Blago down. Not knowing how to use a computer is one less way to get caught. Blago for President in 2016!

Quit trying to put Blago down. Not knowing how to use a computer is one less way to get caught. Blago for President in 2016!

You're missing the point. How can you extort any real $$$$ without using a computer. There are ways to hide anything. This guy is a governor extorting money like he was in the 1970s? We need a more technological guy.

You're missing the point. How can you extort any real $$$$ without using a computer. There are ways to hide anything. This guy is a governor extorting money like he was in the 1970s? We need a more technological guy.

He could have used a cell phone.