Campbell

I say get him, release Trent and Ryan and go in the season with Campbell, Brohm and a 1st or 2nd round rookie. You then let the 3 youngsters go at it. All three should take the competition seriously because all 3 have something to prove as well as all 3 should have a chip on their shoulder. I think it would push one of them to reach their supposed potential. All 3 are still coachable. We already know what we have with TE and RF.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,232069

I really don't know what to think. Poor bastard has had how many different HC's and Coordinators? Gailey has done more with less than what he brings to the table so who knows.

I will say this....Edwards and Brohm lovers, give it up already. It is more than apperant they don't plan on having your guys start.

I already posted that... in the Campbell thread. I know that seems weird and all but trust me if we keep things consolidated they will be easier to discuss, that's just me though.

ICE is incapable of posting his brilliance within some meager thread started by others... his genius always requires its own thread.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,232069

I really don't know what to think. Poor bastard has had how many different HC's and Coordinators? Gailey has done more with less than what he brings to the table so who knows.

I will say this....Edwards and Brohm lovers, give it up already. It is more than apperant they don't plan on having your guys start.

Clearly Campbell is better than anything we have. I don't like any of the "top guys" in the draft too much. Maybe Tebow.

What about Zac Robinson later in the draft? Is he worth a flyer? Earlier in the year I heard about a sleeper named Jay Clocker but news about him seems to have dried up.

Clearly Campbell is better than anything we have. I don't like any of the "top guys" in the draft too much. Maybe Tebow.

What about Zac Robinson later in the draft? Is he worth a flyer? Earlier in the year I heard about a sleeper named Jay Clocker but news about him seems to have dried up.

Jake Locker?

or

Jay Clocker?

I hear Zaaaaaa Crobinson is a mobile guy, is a fast learner.

ICE is incapable of posting his brilliance within some meager thread started by others... his genius always requires its own thread.

While completely true, I didn't see the campbell thread or I would have just responded. But yes you are correct.

What are you saying... Campbell can throw a 3 yard checkdown and lay on his back better than Edwards? Interesting how people can make excuses for Campbell's situation and dismiss Edwards when HIS situation (coaches, coordinators) was far worse. I mean....Doughboy was our OC last year!!!!! My god man!!!

If we trade any of our picks for Campbell, then our front office has sealed it's fate as inept and will be another failure as we head through several more years of losing seasons.

I'd rather have Bulger for nothing than Campbell for any draft picks.

We have three below average quarterbacks on the roster why do we need another.

What are you saying... Campbell can throw a 3 yard checkdown and lay on his back better than Edwards? Interesting how people can make excuses for Campbell's situation and dismiss Edwards when HIS situation (coaches, coordinators) was far worse. I mean....Doughboy was our OC last year!!!!! My god man!!!

Campbell didn't suck ass in college like Edwards did. Campbell was prime to become a good QB in the NFL, Edwards has always sucked