Who should be the Bills select as their second tackle?

The Bills are probably going to select an offensive tackle with their first pick, and even if they don't, they are going to need to draft two offensive tackles. Who should be the second offensive tackle selected by the Bills?

The guy that did his own sister. :thumbsup:

The thing is... I think lots of the teams ahead of the Bills are going to select a tackle

St Louis-QB Sam Bradford

Detroit-DT Ndamukong Sue

Tampa Bay-DT Gerald McCoy

Washington-O Tackle-Russell Okung

Kansas City-O Tackle Trent Williams

Seattle-O Tackle-Brian Bulaga

Cleveland-Jimmy Clausen

Oakland-O Tackle-Bruce Campbell

Buffalo...

My only fear is that if the top tackles are gone at #9 they draft a defensive player.

The thing is... I think lots of the teams ahead of the Bills are going to select a tackle

St Louis-QB Sam Bradford

Detroit-DT Ndamukong Sue

Cleveland-Jimmy Clausen

Buffalo...

My only fear is that if the top tackles are gone at #9 they draft a defensive player.

Why is that your fear? It isn't like the defense wasn't AWFUL against the run last year. The defense

needs significant upgrade, too.

St Louis-QB Sam Bradford

Detroit-DT Ndamukong Sue

Cleveland-Jimmy Clausen

Buffalo...

That 8 pick mock is definitely a scary scenario for the Bills....I think in that scenario you trade down or go to the best available player like a C. Spiller RB or a WR, Your mock takes the best DT'S, OT'S, and QB's away prior to our pick...yikes

that's scary. I think if the first 4 picks go as you project...then the Bills might consider using the phones to get into the

5th-7th spot so they can take either Bulaga or Clausen. (I don't like what I've read about Trent Williams having a tendancy

to not practice hard soemtimes and occasionally taken a play off...sounds to Mike Williams'ish to me!)...Cleveland leap frogged down the board several times last draft, and Scott Pioli for K.C. would manuever for extra picks to stockpile as well. If they do get stuck at #9 then my favorite pick would be Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech. Morgan was rated a 8.6

at his position in the Sporting News Draft Guide for the 2010 NFL Draft and the only other player rated so high was SUH

who also was a 8.6. I also think with the coaching staff consisiting of mostly former G/Tech coaches that their would be

a tendancy to select a G/Tech player if everything else is equal. Morgan is projected to be a "rush" LB which wouldn't be

a bad thing in our switch to a 3-4 defense.