Coffee Parties?

Stupid Friggin Liberals! Like anybody is going to listen to a bunch of pansies sitting around discussing politics in hushed tones so they don't disturb their neighbors...

That's right. That's why I'm branching off and starting the "Espresso Party"... Nobody may listen but I can G-d damn guarantee you they won't be sitting around on their fat asses....can I get an Amen? Thankyou.

The thing is, it's not even a good parody poster. If it had any kind of humorous angle to it, fine. But this is just annoying.

I agree. The act got tired pretty quickly. Not one of "crayonz'" better aliases.

The thing is, it's not even a good parody poster. If it had any kind of humorous angle to it, fine. But this is just annoying.

word. first couple posts were pretty funny in their stupidity--but now it's become tiresome. Every post is the exact same: frigging liberals blah blah american hero blah traitor blah.

Thank you. Parody-posters should be used extremely sparingly or just shut up. Be a man and make your true voice known.

I triple-guarantee you, there are no parody-posters on this board! And if there are, we will welcome them with bullets and shoes!