Some stuff I'm sick of reading re: Trent Edwards

Simon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have a choice because if you type it properly it gets changed by the filter.

Which, um, apparently needs a couple of additions, at least for the big board. Thanks for doing the beta testing on that, Simonizer... :lol::flirt:

I'm over-tired of a bunch of big-mouthed no-ass faggots running around yapping about how Trent Edwards is a pu$$y. Do you simpering little ***** even watch football? The guy has started less than 2 seasons worth of games in this league and the first half of that stretch the biggest problem he had was his insistence on regularly standing in the pocket, facing down constant jailbreaks, refusing to protect himself and taking shot after shot in the face cuz he was trying to make plays down the field. And after showing the guts to repeatedly stand in there behind that joke of an OLine, willingly getting his grill mashed game after game after game he takes a concussion from one of the baddest men in the league and then finally realizes that he needs to protect himself if he's going to survive in this league. So after a couple years of playing under the worst coaching staff in the NFL behind the worst Offensive Line in the league, a bunch of needle-dicked little bug-fu(kers are going to run around with their little internet muscles calling this guy a pu$$y after he spent week after week repeatedly stepping into throws knowing he was going to get his face smashed in.

I have no idea whether this kid is going to be a good player in this league, and neither do you. But what I do know is that anybody that calls him a pu$$y after the multiple killshots he's willingly taken is nothing but an all-talk, gutless little ******** who would piss down his own leg the first and last time he was asked to stand up in an NFL pocket.

I've heard of the fifth dimension, but who let the fifth dementia in?